Quantcast

How do you know you'll have a good day?

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I gauge my good-day-ometer by how many traffic lights I hit on my morning commute to work. Today, I hit 23 out of 25 RED lights and so far so good. I just know it'll turn hellish hours before quitting time though.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Not to get to knuckleslammer on you guys but, I visualize a good day, and I have it. If I get lazy and decide not to visualize, it can go either way. I try to make the time.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Everyday starts out as a good day. It's the things that happen between the hours of 8am and 5pm that have the possibility to make it a not so good day.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Every day is a good day, unless something really crappy happens. It takes something significant to happen to ruin my day. Its 75, sunny, dry and Im going riding right after work, so its going to take a lot to ruin this day.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Have you been watching...

Not to get to knuckleslammer on you guys but, I visualize a good day, and I have it. If I get lazy and decide not to visualize, it can go either way. I try to make the time.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
whenever i start off my day with a hit off the ole meth pipe, I know its gonna be a good one. and if its not, at least i won't care. :rofl:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
:stupid:

My day is what I make it. Not the other way around.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
A girl once woke me up with a morning blow job...

Startling yet satisfying.

The morning constitutional is a very close second.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
A girl once woke me up with a morning blow job...

Startling yet satisfying.

The morning constitutional is a very close second.
You win the prize!

UPDATE: The day is almost over and everything went surprisingly well. There goes my Stop Light theory.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
If I wake up and there are boobs in my face, it's gonna be a great day. If I wake up and there is a boob in my hand, it'll be an OK day.

If I wake up and she's already gone, it'll be the best because that means I don't have to work, and I don't have to deal with her whining and bitching :thumb:

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
what if you have to use your AK?
That makes it difficult. It depends on many factors at that point, including but not necessarily limited to:
  • Whether momma cooked the breakfast with no hog
  • Whether I get a beep from Kim
  • Whether I get static from the cowards
  • Whether the girl I've been trying to dig since the twelth grade remembers to bring the booze
  • Whether I remember to bring the chronic
  • Whether the Lakers beat the Supersonics
  • Whether I put said girl's ass to sleep after killing the punanny
  • Whether I see the lights of the Goodyear Blimp, and, if so, whether they read "John P.'s a Pimp"

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
That makes it difficult. It depends on many factors at that point, including but not necessarily limited to:
  • Whether momma cooked the breakfast with no hog
  • Whether I get a beep from Kim
  • Whether I get static from the cowards
  • Whether the girl I've been trying to dig since the twelth grade remembers to bring the booze
  • Whether I remember to bring the chronic
  • Whether the Lakers beat the Supersonics
  • Whether I put said girl's ass to sleep after killing the punanny
  • Whether I see the lights of the Goodyear Blimp, and, if so, whether they read "John P.'s a Pimp"
:thumb: