Quantcast

How do you pee in a full Dainese Suit?

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Useless post of the day:

If you want to pee in it, just let it go. If you want to stay dry, you'll have to ask somebody else, I've never seen one.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
The zipper however is about 6" too high to be useful. I'm considering cutting the crotch out to make life a little easier...

pZyteX

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
Amsterdam
just get a safety jacket and don't bother with the full thing. I wear my safety jacket a lot more than I wore my shuttle suit.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i like riding long xc races in the rain that way you dont have to worry about peeing on a tree you can pee yourself and noone knows. its almost like tubing on a river.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
The bibs are designed in the same manner as the suit. The zipper is placed a bit too high as Red Bull mentioned...
even still, I would much rather have the bibs and the upper body suit so you dont have to wear the full or 3/4 suit all day...it's a pain.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
The bibs are designed in the same manner as the suit. The zipper is placed a bit too high as Red Bull mentioned...
Well, since I have boobs (and the suspenders just don't work quite right with boobs) I usually don't put the suspenders over my shoulders anyways, I just tuck 'em into my shorts. That way you can drop your drawers if you have to take a leak. And I haven't ever had a problem with them sliding down while riding or crashing.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
just get a safety jacket and don't bother with the full thing. I wear my safety jacket a lot more than I wore my shuttle suit.
Is there a reason you say that? I found a new suit for 299. The best I can do for a jacket is 661 pro at 200. I have thigh pads (crap) and elbow pads (decent) and new roach knees coming, so I guess I'm covered if I get just a jacket, but I like the idea of having a full suit so I can powerslide down a rock face and be totally rad.

Believe it or not, it was a serious question.

pZyteX

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
Amsterdam
Is there a reason you say that? I found a new suit for 299. The best I can do for a jacket is 661 pro at 200. I have thigh pads (crap) and elbow pads (decent) and new roach knees coming, so I guess I'm covered if I get just a jacket, but I like the idea of having a full suit so I can powerslide down a rock face and be totally rad.

Believe it or not, it was a serious question.
I used to have a full suit, but I found myself not wearing it half of the time 'cause it's a pain to put on or take off.

Now I wear a safety jacket and some bibs (without straps) and lose knee shins. So I can easily throw off my safety jacket to: take a brake, take a dump or push the bike back up the hill.