Quantcast

How does a Junior get his Semi Pro license?

biker3

Turbo Monkey
tacobelldhr said:
dude are you v-10 pleasure...no your not. And i dont think you race semi pro

v10"o-PlEaSuRe what about mountain x or ds.....? we are about the same all tho ryan is faster then we are ...oh and what happend in vermont??? i had no chain and i would have won semi pro by 15 seconds or so, but i got third in junior ex....w.e. im not here to fight with you about it.
Sweet man? Is this the same as you telling me you are as fast as Greg Minnar everywhere on the Idaho course except for pedaling?

SPUTNECK

Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Raleigh, NC
I'm so happy that these are the up and coming pro class riders. It warms my heart to read the maturity in the language. I'm suprised I haven't heard "your mamma" or "thats savage". :cool:

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
SPUTNECK said:
I'm so happy that these are the up and coming pro class riders. It warms my heart to read the maturity in the language. I'm suprised I haven't heard "your mamma" or "thats savage". :cool:

Sputnick, Hope you had a good Mammoth trip. What a beautiful place.

Are there any more DS/MTX races down your way this year?

SPUTNECK

Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Raleigh, NC
there are few more I'd like to try and make it too, but that trip out there was costly. Sean and I pop'd off 3000 pix. I'm gonna be sorting them out and posting them up this weekend..so look for a post in Downhill about the gallery being up.

The course was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect. It really showed how much training I need to do in the off season to be more competitive...or maybe the beer thing is holding me back! Reguardless, thanks for the props. We need to get more East Coasters out there, or get the Nationals to come here a few times to highlite our riders. I'd like to see the Nationals rotate every year, but thats just me...attached is a pic of Herndon on the MtnX course.

Sput

Attachments