Quantcast

How Does PayPal Work Exactely??

crono35

Monkey
Feb 11, 2002
irvine
what do you mean? they just access your bank account and take/ deposit money from it, while taking a small portion for themselves. Keep in mind that it takes 3-4 business days to transfer from your paypal account to your bank account.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
Sorry I wasnt more clear with my question. When purchasing an item from a seller on Ebay what happens when you win the auction or us Buy It Now? How do you make sure you get the item, and that the person gets the money, do they hold the money until you recieve the item, or do they automatically transfer the money? Sorry for being such a dummy when it comes to this.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
You win the auction, You pay the person with paypal, paypal sends the money to them, they send you your package. if they don't send you your stuff (which has NEVER happened to me) you can send the paypal goons after them to get your money back

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
Thnx for the info, it just always puzzled me on how it works. One more question, do you have to be verified to purchase something thats over, lets say, $1000?