Quantcast

How hard is it to find Post Canyon?

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
I was wondering how hard it is to find the trials at post, and the road that takes you to the top. Also I hear the egg drop is hard to find. Any ideas on how to get there?

MotoXmg

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Hood River, Oregon
Do You Have Access To A Fax Machine? I Could Send You A Map. I Live In Hood River. It Is Easy To Find, But Can Be A Little Bit Difficult On The Trails. Mike

MotoXmg

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Hood River, Oregon
yeah....right now there is 4 inches of hard pack snow on the upper section....but i just rode it last week...pretty fun!!! but was training for the downhill race at stevens.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Dr. Ill said:
I was wondering how hard it is to find the trials at post, and the road that takes you to the top. Also I hear the egg drop is hard to find. Any ideas on how to get there?
The guys who built all the trails and stunts have made maps that show everything very well. The maps are $5, which goes directly toward trail building material.

I know guys who have gone there for years, but still didn't know where most of the trails and stunts were untill I showed them. They didn't want to "waste" the 5 bucks on a map.
www.gfra.org

LIPS

Chimp
Jul 19, 2005
Portland
TWISTED said:
The guys who built all the trails and stunts have made maps that show everything very well. The maps are $5, which goes directly toward trail building material.

I know guys who have gone there for years, but still didn't know where most of the trails and stunts were untill I showed them. They didn't want to "waste" the 5 bucks on a map.
www.gfra.org
I went to www.gfra.org but they didn't have there map listed for $5. The closest I could find was the link on there site to trail sourse. Is there some where in Hood river that sells the maps. I'd like the money to go to GFRA.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
LIPS said:
I went to www.gfra.org but they didn't have there map listed for $5. The closest I could find was the link on there site to trail sourse. Is there some where in Hood river that sells the maps. I'd like the money to go to GFRA.
Mountain View Cycles and Discovery Bicycles, both across the street from each other downtown Hood River.

Tim