Quantcast

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I have a shop paying me $2 per tire for removal. I made $90 yesterday on 2 truck loads of tires. Some tires are still good so they will be sold. The local dump charges $300 ton 15 cents per pound for tire removal. My town is having a tire pickup day where they will drive around neighborhoods and pick up 4 tires per household. My plan is to drive around developments leaving every house 4 tires. I make money, and dispose of them semi-legally. I also have an agreement with the shop to continue removing the tires so I will have a constant cash flow for some time. I live in an area with commuters the shop averages 4 sets per day. Also made out like a bandit a week ago. A transmission shop closed up and needed to clear out the shop. I got paid $200 to clean out the shop top to bottom. I got to keep all the metal in the shop. Made $835 in scrap. So all you :monkey:s who make fun of me the joke is on you now. For a day of my time I made over 1k.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
You're still a complete tool.

That cash flow won't last for more than a few months, guaranteed.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Call up your city and ask them what the fine is for littering. Then apply that, x4 to each house. You can't dump your trash on people's private property. In many towns (possibly yours too) you can't put your trash in someone else's trash can. They do this so that people won't skirt the trash costs for pickup.

Someone will get your license number and report you.

You will be fined for each individual tire.

Don't spend the money, you will be paying that, and more. Plus if they want to be dicks, they could arrest you. Just to make the point.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Environmental Charges Against Butler Man In Tire Dumping Scheme

HARRISBURG - Attorney General Tom Corbett today announced that agents from the Attorney General's Environmental Crimes Section have filed criminal charges against a Butler County man accused of illegally dumping more than 10,000 waste tires on private property in Butler and Lawrence counties.

Corbett identified the defendant as Charles W. Tanner, 70, 120 White Oak Drive, Butler.

According to the criminal charges, Tanner was paid by service stations and auto wrecking shops in Butler, Mercer and Armstrong counties to handle the disposal of waste tires from their businesses. Tanner allegedly dumped the tires on private property throughout the area rather than take them to a licensed disposal site.

Corbett said that between June 2005 and October 2005, Tanner allegedly dumped approximately 10,000 waste tires behind a home located along Woodwind Lane, Plane Grove Township, Lawrence County, without the homeowner's knowledge. Tanner also allegedly dumped an additional 400 tires on a property along East Butler Road, Summit Township, Butler County.

According to the criminal charges, Tanner was never authorized by the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) to transport, store or dispose of waste tires.

Tanner is charged with two counts of illegally dumping solid waste, two counts of illegally storing or disposing of solid waste and two counts of illegally transporting solid waste. Each count is a third degree misdemeanor and carries a penalty of up to one year in prison and a fine of $1,000 to $25,000 per day.

The criminal charges were filed before Chicora Magisterial District Judge Lewis Stoughton who issued a summons for Tanner to appear for a preliminary hearing at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 25, 2006.

The case will be prosecuted in Butler County by Deputy Attorney General Andrew Thiros of the Attorney General's Environmental Crimes Section.

Corbett thanked the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection for their assistance with this investigation.

Corbett noted that Tanner is also the subject of a May 2006 court order in Butler County to remove waste tires from locations where they were illegally dumped and make arrangements to transport them to a licensed disposal facility.

http://www.newjerseyenvironmentallawyers.com/environmental-news.cfm/Article/66101/Environmental-Charges-Against-Butler.html

Last edited:

Ironjunk

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
I don't think he would be dumb enough to drop them off without the homeowner knowing.

You have to be trying to make up for a lack of something posting something that's blatantly and needlessly rubbing this in peoples faces on the internet.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
how i made money:

i got two jobs and live in an office.

work - a concept PSP doesn't understand. not to sound like a liver-spotted old man (i'm looking at you, SS), there's no get-rich-quick scheme to getting wealthy unless you're fabulously lucky/intelligent (usually both). i can definitely see our friend sean attempting to run a ponzi scheme at some sad point in his life...

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I don't think he would be dumb enough to drop them off without the homeowner knowing.

You have to be trying to make up for a lack of something posting something that's blatantly and needlessly rubbing this in peoples faces on the internet.
You obviously have not been on RM long enough. I only have double the posts you have but have been following PSPs career through at least two forums over the past 4(?) years. He's a ****in idiot!.... or at least pretends to be(he might be the smahtest motha ****a on the planet). I saw his post earlier tonight and felt like posting a new topic: What are the odds of when PSP will make national media: http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215809
but I thought that was an insult ot Sam Brown.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
how i made money:

i got two jobs and live in an office.

work - a concept PSP doesn't understand. not to sound like a liver-spotted old man (i'm looking at you, SS), there's no get-rich-quick scheme to getting wealthy unless you're fabulously lucky/intelligent (usually both). i can definitely see our friend sean attempting to run a ponzi scheme at some sad point in his life...
he doesnt understand "real work"

and he's too dumb to perform a ponzi scheme

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Well in defense of PSP, many people have started extremely successful business' doing what he is doing. Funny thing, sometimes the stupidest sounding jobs can be the biggest money makers.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Gotta give him props for cleaning out the closing transmission shop. I call that hustling.

The whole tire thing though... doesn't sound like a good idea. I think PSP's tire to money equation is missing a few variables.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Well in defense of PSP, many people have started extremely successful business' doing what he is doing. Funny thing, sometimes the stupidest sounding jobs can be the biggest money makers.
#1 variable - sustainability. Now, if he had said that he's going to go around and knock on the door of each of the neighbors and offer them $1 if he can leave tires outside of their house on the morning before the tire pickup, then THAT is a business model and it's perfectly legal. Or find the truck that's going around and picking up all of these tires, pay the guys $20 each and have them just take the tires right out of PSPs truck, that would be a good business model and probably illegal.

But just claiming that you're going to dump crap on people's front yard and expect nothing to come of it, yes, that's just asking for trouble. I mean it's NJ, he'll probably have some toothless inbred redneck shoot up his truck with 00 buckshot...

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I have a shop paying me $2 per tire for removal. I made $90 yesterday on 2 truck loads of tires. .... I make money, and dispose of them semi-legally. So all you :monkey:s who make fun of me the joke is on you now. For a day of my time I made over 1k.
WOW! You'll be able to buy a house in no time! (no time = 190 years)
I hear paper routes are great money too! :bonk:

What kid of medical benefits package do they offer? :biggrin: