Quantcast

How in trouble am I? 2/14/08

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
So heres the short version.

Dating 3 different girls, lets call them 1, 2 and 3.

1 is everything I like, but were taking it slow.

2 is everything I like, but its complicated and we were friends for 2-3 years before dating.

3 is everything I like(were going out tonight as well) but shes a party girl and I get the feeling she couldn't care less about Valentines day.

Whats a brother to do?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
#2 gets the boners prize...my girlfriend and i have been taking for dos years and we were friends before we were more than friends...the best relationships are built off mutual trust and familiarity that only come with friendships.

You're probably dating #3 because she's hot, and #1 probably doesn't like you that much.

Happy VD!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
1. Get a hooker
2. Have unprotected sex
3. Give herpes to all 3 girls

I can bet you will never be forgotten.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
#2 gets the boners prize...my girlfriend and i have been taking for dos years and we were friends before we were more than friends...the best relationships are built off mutual trust and familiarity that only come with friendships.

You're probably dating #3 because she's hot, and #1 probably doesn't like you that much.

Happy VD!
repped. you made me break out in class laughing. why i'm on RM in English lecture is another story....

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Go for #2... unless it's way too complicated. But being friends first makes for a loving, caring, and relaxed relationship.

If that doesn't look like it's going to work out, ditch #3 and go out with #1.

-Mike

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
I have sort of the same problem. Ex girlfriend who still thinks we might have something and ex girlfriends best friend on the gymnastic team. Trouble is I don't want my ex to find out about the new girl yet because she's a little crazy and will flip out on my new girl. So I'm not going to school tomorrow. And yes I am going to have a talk with my ex and tell her what going on and to deal with it.

Oh and pick #2

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
I have sort of the same problem. Ex girlfriend who still thinks we might have something and ex girlfriends best friend on the gymnastic team. Trouble is I don't want my ex to find out about the new girl yet because she's a little crazy and will flip out on my new girl. So I'm not going to school tomorrow. And yes I am going to have a talk with my ex and tell her what going on and to deal with it.

Oh and pick #2
gymnastics... hmmm....

splat

Nam I am
actually

do you work in IT ?

schedule to go out with all 3 of them, then around 5 PM tell 2 ( or 3 ) of them that you have a Major server that has crashed , and you are trying to get it back up . be apologetic ,but sound Mad as Hell at the company for making you stay and fix the dam thing on Valentines day .

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
actually

do you work in IT ?

schedule to go out with all 3 of them, then around 5 PM tell 2 ( or 3 ) of them that you have a Major server that has crashed , and you are trying to get it back up . be apologetic ,but sound Mad as Hell at the company for making you stay and fix the dam thing on Valentines day .
Works well...now that you've shared that gem publicly though don't think you'll get away with bailing on too many rides with that excuse.

jonny dh

Monkey
Oct 26, 2007
under my feet
the one question that should be asked is how did you get yourself into this and then tell them your a manhore.they will understand,then you please them one at a time.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Choose one for the V-day. Tell the other two that you have too much going on to celebrate mid-week and you will catch up with them on the weekend. Then take one out on Friday and one out on Saturday. This way you get three days of hell, I mean Valentine's Day.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Choose one for the V-day. Tell the other two that you have too much going on to celebrate mid-week and you will catch up with them on the weekend. Then take one out on Friday and one out on Saturday. This way you get three days of hell, I mean Valentine's Day.
x2. By sunday you'll have narrowed things down.