Quantcast

How long does a roll of TP last?

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
I do believe one roll lasts us >1 month, consistently. :weee:

BV's old roommate, however, plowed through ~2-3 rolls every week or two... and he was a guy. :shocked:

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
With my roommate and I a roll will last anywhere from a week and a half to two weeks pending on what is eaten. Some times I am a very frequent crapper.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What sort of roll are you using? "Double Roll", standard quilted, Scotts 100 grit, commercial 5000 yard?

Using standard roll MD quilted, I would say about 3 days with 3 people. Not sure I have paid that close of attention, though.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I always spray tilex on the seat and wipe it down with tp before I take a crap. I likely go through a roll ever 14 days.

Cosco is kicksass

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Usually a couple of days at most. 3 people here using it.

Sometimes more/less depending on the mess..........wish we didn't use so much though just to cut down on the waste and such. I'm sure when I have a kid it'll go faster then it does currently.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Do you wipe your weiner after peeing? Sometimes I do if Im too lazy to shake it. Wife gives me weird looks.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm surprised this has not degenerated to "do you wipe while seated or standing" or "wipe front to back or back to front" argument.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I'm surprised this has not degenerated to "do you wipe while seated or standing" or "wipe front to back or back to front" argument.
I was going there next. I hadnt considered that a standing wipe was out of the ordinary until I got to boot camp and there were no stalls, just toilets lined up on a wall. :busted: