Quantcast

How long have you been "posting on the Internet"?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I got my first experience of dialup BBS in the late 80s. In the early 90s I got my first taste PPP dialup Internet...

I found this biking post I made:

Nov 9 1996, 12:00 am show options

Boulder wrote:

> Anyone have any opinions on Tange tubing on a cro-mo frame. Is it
> better/worse than other cro-mos? What are the other cro-mos? Or do
> the usual questions apply (ie diameter, wall thickness etc).

If you are thinking of buying a nice cro-mo bike I would look into either a Aermet or Reynolds 853 bike. These bikes can be some of the strongest, lightest, best riding bikes availiable. Next year's(98) 853 models will be even better because Reynolds will be offering seat and chainstay tubing for bikes, making a full 853 bike possible. If you are looking to buy Aermet this year Arrow Racing, Dean, Jamis, and other companies have models. If you are looking to buy 853 this year Jamis, Brew, IF, and many other have models availiable(check Reynolds page on the Internet for manufac. http://www.Reynoldsusa.com )

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Since days ago... I posted on pinkdyke for a while, realised how lame it was when I grew out of gromhood, and I ended up here. MTBR is fun for giggles, HCOR has a good street forum, NSMB is cool, and I visit a local Baycal forum.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Hmm, found an earlier one (still have those pedals BTW - anyone want to buy them :D )

I think we should stick with first bike posts to keep on topic

Ritchey WCS pedals?
Anybody have an opinion on the Ritchey WCS ti pedals? **** Gordon ...
alt.mountain-bike - Jul 14 1996, 5:47 pm by Josh Maizel - 2 messages - 2 authors