Quantcast

How long until the destruction caused by Katrina is all Bush's fault?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think you are getting a little paranoid. Better check under your bed tonight, there might be a big scary evil liberal under there.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Thank Gawd that estate taxes will be wiped out so that all of the rich fatcats can donate their extra savings to the disaster relief funds...

Hasn't Galveston already learned the hard lesson of living in a city below sea level?

Personally, I blame freedom-hatin terrorists from Iran for the storm.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
There has been some discussion about the cut backs to the US Corp of Engineers, particularily the study about how to protect the city from a Category 5 hurricane. While the hurricane is an Act of God (hmm, maybe we can blame Bush), the damage to the city could have been minimized if the levee system was prepared for this kind of storm.

And I hope Bush comes through in the recovery. I hear he is even cutting his vacation short to visit the city...

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
i heard some talking head religious zealot today say that the hurricane is God's way of punishing the American people because we have turned our backs on God. And that there will be much more destruction to come.

I guess the bible belt is the first to get punished God must be saving the gays for last!!!!