Quantcast

How many baking monkeys are there???

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
While I can't say that I like baking per se, I thoroughly enjoy eating. Since eating follows baking, I'll bake/cook stuff.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Loco, I just got slapped for laughing at your joke.

As far as baking, I bake, good stuff too, I can do Fudge, white chocolate or peanut butter, i can do damn near any kind of Pie. My favorite of coarse Is Making Pumpkin Pie from scratch. Cookies, breads, meat dishes, I can do most all of them, and Enjoy so...... Mainly for the Same reason as HAB, I like good food, homemade is best when its done right!!!

Oh, One of my favorite things to make, Is orange peel candies, Pain in the but, takes a long time, buit damn there good. PM me if you want a recipe

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I do all the cooking for our family, but the only thing I bake is bread. I got tired of that processed crap they try to pass off as bread in the market.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
stevew. deleting your inappropriate post a few minutes after you post it will not prevent you from being temp banned. members kids browse the site. behave.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
stevew. deleting your inappropriate post a few minutes after you post it will not prevent you from being temp banned. members kids browse the site. behave.
I hear and obey.

The parents can also put me on ignore status if they like.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I love to bake. I've gotten really good at a few things. I love rolls and biscuits and cookies and pizza dough and cupcakes. I've never baked a cake or really gotten into breads although I do have practice with them. I tried my hand at pies for thanksgiving and the results were absolutely fabulous.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
foccacia is my favorite - just baked up some Sunday with lots of fresh herbs and some feta cheese. Dang, I get hungry thinking about it!