Quantcast

How many is to many?

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Well i am in a dilemma. I have 5 bikes now but a few of them are hurting for parts and i dont know what to do.

I have a 03 Giant DH Team
04 Heckler
05 Chase
06 DK 8Pack
and a bianchi road bike.

I am considering selling either my XC bike or my BMX. The bmx i got at the beginning of summer but didn't get to ride much as i was having injuries that the bmx wasn't to friendly with. Am i just freaking out about money and shouldn't sell either or should i part with the bmx and not have a street/park bike. I could use my chase but it is mostly setup for dirt jumping and i am not to fond of street and park mountain bikes since its so tight in most of the skateparks around here.

Suggestions?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Sell the DK and the Chase and build a nice small 24" park bike, better for your tight parks. The Chase's head angle is too slack and the wheels are too big for tight parks. All your other bikes are useful.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Changleen said:
Sell the DK and the Chase and build a nice small 24" park bike, better for your tight parks. The Chase's head angle is too slack and the wheels are too big for tight parks. All your other bikes are useful.
Sounds like the only good alternative...