Quantcast

How Many Posts Before My Name Changes!

Tyman

Monkey
Apr 11, 2005
Alberta, Canada
hey i just noticed that when I got 30 posts my name thing changed to "Chimp".... and i was wondering what was next after it!! because i have seen "Monkey" and then some really weird ones...

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
dirtjumpP.1 said:
at 100 you get monkey, and 1000 turbo monkey... any others are custom titles
Before you ask... custom titles are earned.

Sometimes that is a good thing, but sometimes it is not...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Tyman said:
hey i just noticed that when I got 30 posts my name thing changed to "Chimp".... and i was wondering what was next after it!! because i have seen "Monkey" and then some really weird ones...

Mine has always said "ANGRY" - yep, always.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
binary visions said:
...and now the thread has degenerated into sad attempts to have a custom title assigned like DRBs.
Who needs custom titles mannnn... when being a turbo monkey is cool. :dancing:

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Weren't you "Angry" from day one?
Who was he initially??? He pissed everyone off and then came back with h8r, who is now one of my favorite contributors.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
Who was he initially??? He pissed everyone off and then came back with h8r, who is now one of my favorite contributors.
bomberz1qr20.

And he wasn't always "ANGRY", he was ... either "Dirty Hippy" or just "Hippy" for a while, I can't remember, as well as "Just plain angry". And some others.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
bomberz1qr20.

And he wasn't always "ANGRY", he was ... either "Dirty Hippy" or just "Hippy" for a while, I can't remember, as well as "Just plain angry". And some others.
I got the impression he was angry because ridemonkey called him a dirty hippy. :thumb:

J

JRB

firetoole said:
the funny thing is I am from a town called Holland that is known for it's dutch population and tourist traps :D
I would seek justification too. :thumb: