Quantcast

How many threads must we see with rediculous in the title...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BikeGeek said:
this thread is rediculous
This thread is ri-goddamn-diculous....man I love that...ri-goddamn-diculous...heard it as a sound clip on Howard Stern...anyway...I just lay in wait for an opportunity to use ri-goddamn-diculous...it can REALLY drive a point home...and it uses a lesser profanity than say something like, this is f***en ridiculous!

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
dh girlie said:
This thread is ri-goddamn-diculous....man I love that...ri-goddamn-diculous...heard it as a sound clip on Howard Stern...anyway...I just lay in wait for an opportunity to use ri-goddamn-diculous...it can REALLY drive a point home...and it uses a lesser profanity than say something like, this is f***en ridiculous!
I had a DI at Ft Benning that talked like that when he was fired up. It got to be pretty funny at times.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
dh girlie said:

Howard...UGH.

Hoo hoo, they ripped me off...

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
dh girlie said:
What is a DI?
Drill Instructor. He's the man "responsible for turning pieces of **** into an un****ingstoppable fighting force."

"But some turds can't be polished, can they Pvt Mayhew, CAN THEY? WHAT? ARE YOU THAT TURD PVT MAYHEW? I CAN'T ****ING HEAR YOU. GET THE **** DOWN AND GIVE MY 50. GETTHE****DOWN! PUSH GEORGIA...." ummm, sorry, flashback...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BikeGeek said:
Drill Instructor. He's the man "responsible for turning pieces of **** into an un****ingstoppable fighting force."

"But some turds can't be polished, can they Pvt Mayhew, CAN THEY? WHAT? ARE YOU THAT TURD PVT MAYHEW? I CAN'T ****ING HEAR YOU. GET THE **** DOWN AND GIVE MY 50. GETTHE****DOWN! PUSH GEORGIA...." ummm, sorry, flashback...

Wow...take a deep breath, man...

BikeGeek said:

Fvck you very much - SIR!