Quantcast

How many times???

J

JRB

Do you have to tell someone that their squeaking phucking chair is driving you nuts before they actually realize that a little shot of WD40 isn't the goddamned answer??? You'd think that the person in charge of sales at a company could be a shade more intelligent. This phucking chair is the reason I am so grumpy I think. I may just take it out in the shop and welding the phucking rocker. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

JRB

One of the ladies just started reaming his ADD having ass. hahahahaha

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Around here, I'm the guy with the squeeky chair!! And no, wd40 does not last. But you should try to get a new chair around these parts, you'd think you were asking for their first, second and third born plus a big pile of money, pretty much a no-go.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Trade chairs with someone who doesn't have a squeaky one...like maybe your boss. Hell, it's Friday at 3:51, if he's anything like mine he's been home for an hour already. Go get it!

J

JRB

He just told me he is getting a new one soon from one of our dealers. The WD is staying on is desk until then. :thumb: yay

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Do you have to tell someone that their squeaking phucking chair is driving you nuts before they actually realize that a little shot of WD40 isn't the goddamned answer??? You'd think that the person in charge of sales at a company could be a shade more intelligent. This phucking chair is the reason I am so grumpy I think. I may just take it out in the shop and welding the phucking rocker. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You keep some WD40 handy all the time hank hill?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
You keep some WD40 handy all the time hank hill?
Uhm no - it was his.

S.S. - I know, but it helped.

Techniro - no telling what these old ladies will do.