Quantcast

How many video's of mt. biking have you watched

i have watched

• No videos i'd rather watch communist propaganda tapes from Slobolvia

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 1 or 2 i'm normal

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 3 to 10 much better than renting from Blockbuster since they're owned by the Mormons anyways

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 10+ i fast forward and pause it and touch myself innapropriately, can't stop it's just so gnar

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Me.... none all the way thru.... i've caught bit's and peices of videos, but it always just makes me want to go ride, even though i can't do half of what some of the guys hit, i'd rather just ride than, well, "watching" riding....

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I have seen a few, mostly the ones I have have downloaded on my computer: NWD 11, a few of the rampage vids, dd, dd2, kranked 3 and 4......And a buch of misc ones I have have downloaded off the intranet

DitchWitch

Chimp
Feb 21, 2005
Northern California
Skookum said:
Me.... none all the way thru.... i've caught bit's and peices of videos, but it always just wants to make me go ride, even though i can't do half of what some of the guys hit, i'd rather just ride than, well, "watching" riding....
I always watch videos when im not capable of riding; like when i break a bone or
if the weather is ****ty...

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Probably 30-50 that i've downloaded from the internet, just small ones that people make on their own. Then I own in one form or another, NSX1, NSX2, NSX3, NSX4, NSX5, Kranked 2, Kranked 3, Kranked 4, Kranked 5, NWD, NWD2, NWD3, Jib, Ride To The Hills, Suspect, The Collective, and Earthed. In Colorado you gotta have entertainment during the winter when its snowy out. ;)

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
wow, I've prolly seen only ten. Then again I am a kid with no money to waste on videos. Heck, I can't even afford a chainguide for my DJ bike!

Mordax

Monkey
Sep 13, 2003
Redding, CA
i stopped buying them awhile ago, way too expensive and get old kinda quick

i still watch a lot of trials vids tho, helps with learning new moves and such

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I own Third Down and Ride the Lightening so those I've seen. I went to the local premier of NWD V, so that's only 3. Oh wait, I'm picking up The Collective and Synopsis on Monday... Nevermind.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
I own over 50 now. Have watched all of them straight through except for 2 (halfway to no where one of them I think and then contact, oh and jib I had issues with too) I won't even count ones I have dled or gotten from friends on their trips. That would be too many to bother.

I actually just bought 7 last week. A shop in town was going out of business so I picked them up cheap. These were all movies I was avoiding cause they looks crappy from the start.I was right 4 of 7 blew chunks.

None. I'm still waiting for one to come out of XC racing
Crap I forget the name but on channel 19 in whistler (the new action station) there is a movie on right now thatr has xc segments.