Quantcast

How many....

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
The poll doesn't take into account moshpit experience, which would be vital.

I'd rip the bones out of a dead one break them into sharp points and use some sinew to tie the bones to the back of my hand so I had a Wolverine like weapon.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
The poll doesn't take into account moshpit experience, which would be vital.

I'd rip the bones out of a dead one break them into sharp points and use some sinew to tie the bones to the back of my hand so I had a Wolverine like weapon.
As great an idea as that is, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have time to pull that off.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
It says 28. I don't know about that. The best question was this: :rofl:

"Do you have any experience fighting swarms, such as being chased by a bunch of pissed-off bees or playing starcraft against the Zerg?"

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
You pick up the first light one that comes along and start swinging them by their feet. After several blows the head will be a jagged stump of bone hanging off a broken neck. Then the real carnage begins. Nothing drops a five year old faster than getting bashed in the face with a sharp chunk of swinging corpse.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You pick up the first light one that comes along and start swinging them by their feet. After several blows the head will be a jagged stump of bone hanging off a broken neck. Then the real carnage begins. Nothing drops a five year old faster than getting bashed in the face with a sharp chunk of swinging corpse.
Rip the legs off of one but be careful not to sever the groin muscles. Use them as nunchucks.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
30, I figured it would be less.

I recall a few years back there was a guy who died after he was jumped by five 8 year olds. They had knives, though and he was stabbed like 70 times. Crazy little pack rat bastards.