Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
When squat and anti squat collide, they annihilate each other with a burst of energy.
We like to call it a shart around here. Or it could be called mud butt. Basically anytime you fart and a mixture of poop and gas (which is just poop in its gaseous state) come out together and soil your underwears.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Did @kidwoo agree to test the Taintcum? Is there a Trollbung small enough to fit @kidwoo? Is @kidwoo pro or anti squat?

If you are not with squat, you are anti-squat.
So you're saying @kidwoo is eithier squatting with or against Tainttroll ? Or is @kidwoo the Anti-Squat and the Rapture is upon us. If this is the case all the squatters will be gone, leaving a planet inhabited by the squatless anti-squaters. I think I can work with that, for now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So you're saying @kidwoo is eithier squatting with or against Tainttroll ? Or is @kidwoo the Anti-Squat and the Rapture is upon us. If this is the case all the squatters will be gone, leaving a planet inhabited by the squatless anti-squaters. I think I can work with that, for now.

@kidwoo is the son of anti-squat. Taintrum was once an angel of anti-squat but hath forsaken his lord. His followers, the anti-anti-squatters will kill @kidwoo, he will come back to life but shuffle off and not be heard of for a few centuries. Eventually the evil anti-anti-squat forces of Taintrum will overcome mankind in the form of four riders of the apocalypse, the dentist, e-biker, fatbiker, and the long travel climbing enthusiast. @kidwoo will then re-return from the dead and save all true riders and take them to the kingdom of slack 26ers with sufficiently knobby side-tread.