Quantcast

How much caffeine do you suck down a day?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I've been noticing lately that it is taking more and more legal speed to get the rotors turning and to keep them turning.

I just sucked down the 3rd sugar free big ass redbull for the day since 9:00am. That puts me at about 480mg for the day, and I am still yawning.

Though on a side note, on this caffein content website they even went so far as to figure out how much go-go was in Booty Sweat... Wow.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I fill the coffee maker up to 10, so close to a pot everyday.

If you're still yawning Dirt, try licking the sweat off a meth-head hooker. I'm sure you have a few stashed in the basement.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
5 shots of espresso in a large cup of hot water, with 1/4 cup of cream and a 25 count sugar pour.

9:15 AM every work day.

dsb18292

Chimp
Mar 24, 2009
Redbull makes me yawn. Sometimes I get fired up on it, but usually only if I am up and moving around. If I am sitting at my desk it makes me feel more tired. So I stopped drinking it at work.

John Jameson

Chimp
Nov 12, 2009
Right side of the Sierras
Double Black Chai Tea (90mg of the caf) on my commute to work. Two shots of espresso once I get to work, one for each one of my morning classes. Although this time of year, those numbers tend to rise...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I fill the coffee maker up to 10, so close to a pot everyday.

If you're still yawning Dirt, try licking the sweat off a meth-head hooker. I'm sure you have a few stashed in the basement.
They're not sweating...
Well. not anymore.
They're in a better place now.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Recently decided to cut back. Used to to 20oz Bucks or a 16oz Monster in the Morn, and a touch extra in the afternoon before I hit the gym. I've recently had a run of colds that my holistic healing consultants state could be due to a compromised immune system due to over 'eine-ing (or tEh aIdZ). I'm down to a short cup of Bucks in the morning.

A few weeks ago, I discovered this fine product -

1/3 to 1/2 a bottle was plenty (2 servings per bottle sez the warning sticker).

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
13 months without caffeine for me. well...I did have a mexican coke in Austin a month a go, cuz I was hungover & needed something to wash my breakfast tacos down.

only mind altering chemicals that I ingest now are THC/cannibidols & akey-hol.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I wish. Wake and bake sure helps get the morning going, but at work I need something with more kick.
I used to love hippie speedballs before work...a big mug of coffee & a big bowl of dank. the UP of the joe & the mind bending of the ganja. now I just wake & bake & go paint some drift wood or play the mandolin. :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I drink a 20oz coffee during my 45 minute drive into work every morning. Sometimes if I'm in the mood or need a pick me up, I'll get another 20oz coffee mid-morning from the cafeteria. Usually though I just have the one. As a general rule, I don't drink caffeine after 3:00 PM unless it's in beer.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Sounds like sugar spike and crash. Quit drinking that crap and go with coffee.

Strong, black and bitter. Like my women. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I hate all the crap people put in their coffee.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Once upon a time I was a big fan of Yerba Mate.

I didn't get the jittery feeling that other caffeinated beverages give me. That stuff can be hard to find though.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
I gave up caffine in '97, hfcs about 6 years ago, and soda 4 years ago. Now I pretty much only drink water, milk, and juice (in that order) and I've never felt better.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
holy crap. I usually have a cup (8 oz) of coffee in the morning and maybe a diet soda at lunch. If i need JOOOOOOOOSS then I'll slug a monsterbullstar before a day of DHing, but that's it. At one point I had actually cut back to tea instead of coffee in the morning, and that was it.