Quantcast

How much sleep?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
How much sleep do you guys get typically? What with the whole falling asleep at work thing(albeit for just a minute or so...), I gotta get some more.

Damn GT4, beer, and that bar I can throw a stone at from my balcony.. (and the hot flirty waitresses that work there...oh how they tease!)

So, I'm on about 5 to 6 hrs per night. I gotta make a stop at the self control shop.

(I like to stop at the self control shop, I like to stop at the self control shop...)

I dunno, you hear of weirdos getting less and being fine.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
7 is ideal for me. Even on weekends I will set my alarm to make sure that I get not too much more or less than 7. These past few days though I have been running on between 5 and 6. I fall asleep at work.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
After years of going on 3-5... I now find that if I don't get at least 8, I can't function.

But those 8 have to be a good deep sleep, something I never get if I drink before going to bed. Just 2 beers and i don't sleep as well.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I do my best to plan 8 hours but due to the nature of my job I sometimes get a string of 3 to 5 hour nights. Usually the project that leads to that is intense so I don't notice so much. Once the deadline hits I have about 2 hours to get my a$$ to bed and sleep 12 to 16 hours straight through... no waking up for anything.

A few months back I was driving home at about noon after going in at 2AM and was forced to pull into a rest stop for some sleep, I didn't wake up for six hours.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
During the school year i get about 4 a night, and then another 2 or so in class every day. during the summer its almost always 8 but some times as much as 10