Quantcast

how much torture is part of war???

this whole picture of prisoners being tortured deal..... isn't some torture part of war? is what has been disclosed with in acceptable practices? if it is not, and some ones head is going to role for this.... is not the correct ethical thing to do is the direct chain of command all the way up the ladder to the commander in chief..... take responsibility and face ethically and morally appropriate consequences, and the people with 'orders' should be scolded about lack of moral judgment and the officers all the way up the ladder to George W should have serious professional repercussions?

it sickens me that every body seems to be scapegoating and that the GW who was so excited to get on the carrier in a flight suite, will likely take no responsibility for this just like he did in the national guard and 'learning to fly' a jet that was known to be decommissioned soon.....

if we REALLY want to end terrorisim, we need to end INJUSTICES and that includes most importantly the injustices we AMERICANS inflict to others, MHO

i apologize if this has been covered... i don't read many of the chat archives, this just seems like the good place to vent this and hear back from people who have been in the military

justin in colorado.