Quantcast

How much will you "girl" it out???

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
So, over Christmas I talked about getting Julie a pedicure. Forward to this week and I get a text from her telling me we have an appointment for date night to have our feet done. Whatever. I shave my legs in the summer time and have a pink phone, so why not???

My feet were like rocks, as I wear sandals pretty much every day. The chair was not so comfy, but the amount of skin she removed was. I wish I could get my PC to see my phone so I could show my dead sexy feet in the bubbles.

Girly or not, pedicures kick ass. Or the one I have had did.

Will you doll it up for some chick stuff??? :busted:

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
So, over Christmas I talked about getting Julie a pedicure. Forward to this week and I get a text from her telling me we have an appointment for date night to have our feet done. Whatever. I shave my legs in the summer time and have a pink phone, so why not???

My feet were like rocks, as I wear sandals pretty much every day. The chair was not so comfy, but the amount of skin she removed was. I wish I could get my PC to see my phone so I could show my dead sexy feet in the bubbles.

Girly or not, pedicures kick ass. Or the one I have had did.

Will you doll it up for some chick stuff??? :busted:
I've been contemplating picking up some skinny jeans for sometime now. Note I said skinny jeans, not girl jeans. Skinny jeans are my limit.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I got a manicure for my wife a few days before our wedding. I did not like it and will not do it again.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i got a facial before i went off to school in the fall. i had been breaking out a ton and getting a facial really helped everything clear up. i'm not afraid to admit stuff like that, i have noticed that girls like it when guys show that they care about how they look.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Girl it out? Girl it out?

Blame it on females, but your affinity to toe nail fixin' has nothing to do with "girls" in the least, puff ball.

BTW: Pedicures rule, girlfriend!

Lady Gravity

Chimp
Jul 1, 2004
Mtnbike Mecca
i'd love a guy that's in touch with his feminine side.

seriously, pedicures rock. most guys have really disgusting looking feet, so i salute you guys that take the plunge and damn the consequences.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I sand my feet once in a while and I keep my nails trim and smooth. But I have never gotten a pedicure, or a manicure for that matter.

My brother in law was in sales and kept his nails buffed. He had a home kit and said it helped close deals because he looked more professional. I'm lucky if I get all the grease out from under them.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
as much as Id hate to admit it I had an EX ask me to go with her when we were dating... The little massage they gave my legs was wonderful.. then they shaped up my feet perfectly for Summer sandal weather..
needless to say, ive been back.. but only once

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i'd like to get something. i don't really know what it'd be, though. i never feel clean anymore. i shower for like 30mins, most of that just standing there. 1 downside to being a wrench. i can't even imagine how much crap my skin has absorbed.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
i'd like to get something. i don't really know what it'd be, though. i never feel clean anymore. i shower for like 30mins, most of that just standing there. 1 downside to being a wrench. i can't even imagine how much crap my skin has absorbed.
Dude. You're dirty inside. Have you thought of a good cleansing??? Perhaps you could PM Stoney for some advice.