Quantcast

how much would you pay for this

rockin robin

Chimp
Sep 21, 2008
Hi i have a dmr transition 08 bike in oxblood red with dmr trailblades its single speed with one hope mono mini on the back, two halo sas rims with a spindoctor on the front and a freecoaster on the back. its got a diety stem on the dmr wingbar handlebars with a fsa headset. its got gusset cranks and a maxis holy roller on the back with a halo choir boy lite on the front. the bikes great for dirtjumping park and trails so how much would you pay for my bike?

And if i get enough posts or anyone serios ill post pics

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
the rule of thumb for 'used' anything is half of retail price if it is in good condition. 1/3 for fair condition. and 1/4 of retail price or less for kinda beat condition.

to get close to retail value, it has to be almost literally unused, with not even paint scratches.

JGill

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Norman, OK
Hi i have a dmr transition 08 bike in oxblood red with dmr trailblades its single speed with one hope mono mini on the back, two halo sas rims with a spindoctor on the front and a freecoaster on the back. its got a diety stem on the dmr wingbar handlebars with a fsa headset. its got gusset cranks and a maxis holy roller on the back with a halo choir boy lite on the front. the bikes great for dirtjumping park and trails so how much would you pay for my bike?

And if i get enough posts or anyone serios ill post pics

You aren't going to get any serious offers without pictures