Quantcast

how often do you bring yr lunch to work?

how oftern do you bring yr lunch to work?

• each day

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • 4 times a week

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • twice a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • once a week

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • maybe once every few weeks

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • never

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I usually go out for lunch with some co-workers once a week. The rest of the days it's boring food from home, prepared in a just-woke-up daze.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Almost every day. Once in a while we'll run out of lunch food at home so I'll grab a sandwich in the cafe, but that happens maybe once a month.

I am actually going out to lunch with some coworkers tomorrow, which is maybe the 4th time in the three years I've been working here that I am going out for lunch.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
we have pretty good eats here at the hospital cafeteria up the hill from me so I often take my lunch hour up there and mix in some meetings before and after.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Knuckleslammer said:
Expirement:

Take a look at the guts of the people that eat out daily vs. the people that bring their own food.

Knuckle
what about people who eat in, but don't bring their lunch? can yr hypothesis handle that, dr einstein?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
if i didn't have a good cafeteria, i'd definitely bring more food to work. but we've got a really good one (grill station, sandwich station, pasta station, sandwich station, and 3 mains) and the salad bar w/ soup is pretty ace too.

edit - it's cheap too. for example, you can get a salmon meal w/ rice/pot and veg for ~$5.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
if i didn't have a good cafeteria, i'd definitely bring more food to work. but we've got a really good one (grill station, sandwich station, pasta station, sandwich station, and 3 mains) and the salad bar w/ soup is pretty ace too.

edit - it's cheap too. for example, you can get a salmon meal w/ rice/pot and veg for ~$5.
Damn. Sounds just like our cafe here. You don't work for a Boeing company, do you? :think:

-S.S.-

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
I would imagine that place has a decent employee fitness center???
it should, but it's pretty small and needs updating. i've heard that the fitness center at HQ in the philly area is obscenely nice.

i joined the same gym as my wife, as the family upgrade wasn't too much and kids will be there a lot this summer.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
I always pack my lunch for school. I think that I have bought food at all during the day this year about maybe 5 times. I am a very cheap focker, can't justify spending money on food when the bike could always use something new.

J

JRB

I need a "rarely" option. I come home, go with friends, just run out, and occasionally take my lunch. I think I covered it all.