Quantcast

How old are you?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
TN said:
:stupid:

now we must die before our next b-day so we can join the ranks of Hendrix, Cobain, Morrison, who else? Joplin?
I'm planning on living to at least 300. I need some stem cell research results action soooon! That or some advances in gene-therapy. Or preferably both.

Keep the ages coming - It's pretty interesting.

jcr23

Chimp
Sep 5, 2005
Discostu said:
Interesting that you chose this to be your first post.

I'll be 20 in January.
yeah, i'd been lurking around for a bit but didn't really have anything to contribute so this seemed as good a thread as any. plus, from hanging out on other forums i tend to get sick of the "hi, i'm new here" posts so i figured i wouldn't make one of them here

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jcr23 said:
yeah, i'd been lurking around for a bit but didn't really have anything to contribute so this seemed as good a thread as any. plus, from hanging out on other forums i tend to get sick of the "hi, i'm new here" posts so i figured i wouldn't make one of them here
Welcome to the :monkey: - don't mind all the retarded posts from the hormone-addled teenagers. Hopefully they'll grow out of it.

And hopefully when they do they won't start being retarded like Stoney. :think:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Changleen said:
Dude, that's like so 4 years ago. ;)
seriously, but make that 5 years. i'm halfway through the next age group up by now

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
You could learn much from him, young Padawan. :D
i thought the point was to avoid getting all crusty and bitter until one is actually 40+

:oink:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
SkaredShtles said:
You could learn much from him, young Padawan. :D
Most certainly. I remember on mtbr about a year ago, zedro found out that I wasn't mid20s and was only about 15 at the time. :p :D I hope that I'm pretty mature for my age.