Quantcast

How old are you?

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
You Are 26 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Scary thing is I really am 26.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
You Are 23 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

6 years older. does that mean i can buy booze now?

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
mtnbrider said:
(I couldn't answer many of those, many had stupid choices).
I second the stupid choices thing. It said I'm 17, but I turn 37 in a few months. I'm proud not to be acting my age! I vow to never grow up.

splat

Nam I am
WOOOO HOOOO

I"m really 42 !!!

You Are 20 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It pegged me at 28, I'm really 24. Did anyone but me notice that this question had no, "Yes, I can keep the secret" option? :p

An acquaintance tells you a very juicy secret about your best friend? Can you keep the secret?

* Ummm, you can keep the secret for a few days... but that's it.
* Nope, but not on purpose. You just tend to spill the beans.
* No way, you tell everyone what you just found out about your friend.
* If you told anyone, it would be your best friend... who deserves to know the gossip firsthand.
* You would probably share the secret with a mutual friend, but that's it.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
binary visions said:
It pegged me at 28, I'm really 24. Did anyone but me notice that this question had no, "Yes, I can keep the secret" option? :p

An acquaintance tells you a very juicy secret about your best friend? Can you keep the secret?

* Ummm, you can keep the secret for a few days... but that's it.
* Nope, but not on purpose. You just tend to spill the beans.
* No way, you tell everyone what you just found out about your friend.
* If you told anyone, it would be your best friend... who deserves to know the gossip firsthand.
* You would probably share the secret with a mutual friend, but that's it.
We were supposed to read the questions? Why was I not told.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'm really almost 29, could be worse.

You Are 33 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
You Are 26 Years Old

I'm 34.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid:

Also - the first question should have a "TV? I killed my TV" option. :D
I wasn't that enamoured with any of the rock groups mentioned or the careers offered. As for the TV offerings, I wouldn't turn it on for that crap...