Quantcast

How similar is the real you to your internet persona?

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
I try and treat my posts like face-to-face conversations... I'm occasionally accused of being a bit too serious and a bearer of bad news in the real world, but my ideology is actually the opposite… I’m always trying to be prepared for the worst while anticipating the best and I like to judge outcomes by what’s inspected, not what’s expected.

And also, I like laughing as much as possible.:)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I try and treat my posts like face-to-face conversations... I'm occasionally accused of being a bit too serious and a bearer of bad news in the real world, but my ideology is actually the opposite… I’m always trying to be prepared for the worst while anticipating the best and I like to judge outcomes by what’s inspected, not what’s expected.

And also, I like laughing as much as possible.:)
You're definitely shorter in real life.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
pretty much accurate, though i don't vaccinate my kids and i'm a log cabin republican.
had to close your eyes and imagine abe lincoln in your bed in order to procreate, eh?

personally, i'm 42% faithful to my internet persona

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I stroll around the middle schools in my van with an ash tray full of hard candy and then hang out at the local skate park with 1980's era skate boards and gear with a mullet while listening to def lepard and saying phrases like "rad" and "dope"

actually I am "two legit, too legit to quit"

but sometimes I "blame it on the rain"

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I try to be. My attitude is that I might meet the people on this board, so I want you to know what I am like.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps

I'm the one in the glasses. I'm wearing my dancing shoes because I dance.

I am also wearing new socks.