Quantcast

How stupid is Israel?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I honestly don't think that the Israelis can be this stupid, so there has to be a certain amount of evil involved with stuff like this as well.

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/04/face-of-the--24.html

Now, assuming that the details are correct, how many terrorists do you think the Israelis just created in order to kill one gunman? You'd have to be N8 level stupid to think this is a productive way to deal with the situation.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Sometimes when I don't post on RM for a while and then I come back, and there's always a story exactly like this... I wonder why it's even worth talking about. Nothing ever changes. There are just too many clashing idealist ****tards in the world and no amount of time you devote to cooling tensions will pay off. If it's not Israel/Palestine it's Shiite/Sunni or some other BS. The only day we will see peace is the day people renounce their cultures and religions and that's never going to happen, so **** it. I dont care anymore.

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
Sometimes when I don't post on RM for a while and then I come back, and there's always a story exactly like this... I wonder why it's even worth talking about. Nothing ever changes. There are just too many clashing idealist ****tards in the world and no amount of time you devote to cooling tensions will pay off. If it's not Israel/Palestine it's Shiite/Sunni or some other BS. The only day we will see peace is the day people renounce their cultures and religions and that's never going to happen, so **** it. I dont care anymore.
well said, and very true....

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

doesn't look that bad. couldn't they just stuff him w/ a 105 shell & lob him back over the fence? that might get him from purgatory to paradise, no?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
doesn't look that bad. couldn't they just stuff him w/ a 105 shell & lob him back over the fence? that might get him from purgatory to paradise, no?
I know he's just a baby, but does he get the virgins when he dies? Thats all I care about

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
imagine his pick up line: "i'm hung like a baby: 12 lbs & 22 inches"

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Yeah, that's Israeli math, apparently. Works well if you make the assumption that the dead kids don't have any relatives or friends of the family...
Israeli math presupposes an infinite supply of terrorists.