Quantcast

How things have changed

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
I can't remember the last time i posted here. Hell i can't remember the last time i rode. I See SST is sill alive and AJ and Matt seem to be doing well with ghy. I really need to ride again. Kind of hard when your working 6 days a week to buy a house. But somehow i will get back out there this year. Anyways a shout out to all the members i have ridden with that still visit the board.

Peace

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Kevin are you actually lurking around here again?

We have been seeing some blasts from the past around here lately

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Kevin are you actually lurking around here again?

We have been seeing some blasts from the past around here lately
I bounce in now and then.....:wave:

Racing New Years Day
Washougal MX park
Hangover Scrambles

The Start. 75 racers on my line pulled top 20 and worked my way to top 15 before I made some costly choices at a couple nasty bottlenecks and ended back in the pack. Ended up 41st out of 75. I do fear that there was a scoring error as another buddy finished 15 minutes behind me and got 42nd. (WTF?) Oh well it wasn't like I was any where near the front. :)

Heading out on lap 2......

...with a bloody nose. Sticker bushes suck....:D

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I would also like to note that if you look to the right of me in the first picture you will see a "Skunk" helmet. Those familliar with motorcycling will recognize that as the USA colors for the ISDE (International Six Days Enduro) participants. A blue helmet with a white stripe. I was riding in good company. :D

Not sure who that was actually. Probably a local team effort but they are not slouches when it comes to racing. ;) I am pretty sure he beat me. lol

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
. . . will recognize that as the USA colors for the ISDE (International Six Days Enduro) participants. A blue helmet with a white stripe. I was riding in good company. :D
. . . or ISDT as some of us knew it ;). Indeed you were in good company! Looks like conditions were fun-perfect. Thanks for the picts.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Kevin you need to come by during the week so we can stand outside and throw empty purple bags at Mr Bibs when he drives by in the Geek Squad car. His horn is lame.:poster_oops:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
He may be growing older but not up. You and I both know where he would put the tassles.

They might go well with his tu tu from years past:twitch:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Too many spoke calcs to do the old way. I had to put the abacus away. Besides I could pester you with the can and string any more. There wasn't any way to make the volume get any louder