Quantcast

How to beat high gas prices!

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Good point. Did you know they have a 5-cylinder engine? I'm not sure I'd trust a GM 5-cylinder.

Actually, I'm not sure I'd trust *any* engine made by GM. :D
It sounds boastfull, but we are on fire today. That ex-KoF has really let something go today. I vote the Fab 5 inducts dh girlie, even though she can't post. A washed up has-been c*nt like her is better than DRB.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
It sounds boastfull, but we are on fire today. That ex-KoF has really let something go today. I vote the Fab 5 inducts dh girlie, even though she can't post. A washed up has-been c*nt like her is better than DRB.
Dude - how do *I* get into this Fab5 bunch?? That's what I want to know.......... :think:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Dude - how do *I* get into this Fab5 bunch?? That's what I want to know.......... :think:
You didn't get the memo??? echo put you in it a long time ago. You are a charter member.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco said:
And you look great on your 5 mile commute, no less.

The H3 alone does not provide a good image. You need to add more accessories such as a Kayak rack or rocket box to say I'm outdoorsy. Maybe a brush bar to declare your ruggedness or possibly one of those fake ballsacks to show the world your deep sense of insecurity.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
The H3 alone does not provide a good image. You need to add more accessories such as a Kayak rack or rocket box to say I'm outdoorsy. Maybe a brush bar to declare your ruggedness or possibly one of those fake ballsacks to show the world your deep sense of insecurity.
I don't really think that H3 owners are trying to cultivate that outdoorsy look, are they? That cheesy outdoorsy crap is almost always found on Xterras out here. :D

You can tell a *real* outdoor person when you see those things on a minivan. :p

J

JRB

Westy said:
How about a cyclist in your receiver hitch cover???

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Forget it. I changed my mind. I don't want to be in your silly group. :oink:
This group is by appointment by echo. I am not sure it's negotiable.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
SkaredShtles said:
I say buy an H3 - I hear they get quite respectable mileage.
I walked past one today that had one of those special support wildlife license plates. kind of like this one but it said "support wildlife". I laughed.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
laura said:
I walked past one today that had one of those special support wildlife license plates. kind of like this one but it said "support wildlife". I laughed.

:rolleyes: Why are you so judgemental?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
BurlyShirley said:
Well next time someone judges how you look on your bike, dont go whining about it:)
If you can't appreciate the humor of a hummer with a save the environment license plate on it, you are not the same burly surly i know. WHAT THE HELL HAS COLLEGE DONE TO YOU!?!?!?!?!?!!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
laura said:
If you can't appreciate the humor of a hummer with a save the environment license plate on it, you are not the same burly surly i know. WHAT THE HELL HAS COLLEGE DONE TO YOU!?!?!?!?!?!!
relax toots. just trying to get a rise out of you so i could call you "toots"

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
relax toots. just trying to get a rise out of you so i could call you "toots"
Pvssy - you aren't the same BurlyShirley. Next thing you know, you'll be kissin' DRB's ass like jdschall.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
Pvssy - you aren't the same BurlyShirley. Next thing you know, you'll be kissin' DRB's ass like jdschall.
Shut your vagina before I release some more of your memoirs on MTBR:rofl: