Quantcast

How to do simple tricks.

Sep 16, 2008
Rhode Island
I can do stoppies and wheelies but i cant figure out how to balance in place with a stoppie or wheelie and bounce back and forth from end to end. I'd also like to know how to go backwards then spin around really quick. And do from stoppie spin to wheelie spin and land.

LINEbyLINE

Chimp
Mar 31, 2008
your talking about bmx tricks not moves for a beginner trials rider. If you want tips how how to do that stuff there's plenty on it in the bmx forums. And just what the hell is a stoppie spin to a wheelie spin? are you talking about a rockwalk where you pivot 180 on your front tire then to 180 on your rear?

LINEbyLINE

Chimp
Mar 31, 2008
Rockwalks are pretty easy. You need to practice and learn how to pivot on both your front and rear tires. Once you learn how to do these independently you can learn to tie the pivots together in one flowing move. This video will help you once you learn how to pivot.

This guy is named ryan leech and he has DVD full of how-to's on essentially every trials move. You can see most of his dvd in individual clips on youtube if you don't wanna buy it though.