Quantcast

How to find SST

mtnmatt

Chimp
Mar 16, 2003
Wenatchee, WA
I'm heading over from Wenatchee to visit family in Federal Way this weekend. Thought I'd throw in the Norco and check out SST, but I don't know how to find the flow park. I know where the parking lot off 200th by the golf course is located, but the trails seem to lead one in circles. If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it. It's been wayyyy too long since I've hit any jumps!!!

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
From the parking lot head south, after about a half mile you'll see a trail that heads up to the right at 45 degrees, follow that trail till you ride accross the big open field, once in the open feild you'll see some porta potties (DO NOT USE), from there ride down the paved road (south) till the end of the street and your there.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
once in the open feild you'll see some porta potties (DO NOT USE),
Last time I saw Bibs he used the "headquarters" at SST. :nope: He then spent the next hour asking if anyone had any toilet paper. :D

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Certified Drunk said:
From the parking lot head south, after about a half mile you'll see a trail that heads up to the right at 45 degrees, follow that trail till you ride accross the big open field, once in the open feild you'll see some porta potties (DO NOT USE), from there ride down the paved road (south) till the end of the street and your there.
In case you have a horrible sense of north and south, you'll want to turn left at the honeybuckets, onto the paved road.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
I'll be there this morning, for certain, and likely Monday as well. Anyone else going to ride on MLK Jr day? I'm thinking about taking a run down to the skate barn tomorrow night: never been there, and I'd like to ride it once to see the lines before the pros take over next weekend.