Quantcast

How to get rid of a possum?

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
I think I got a whole nest of these mfers living in my roof...they're so heavy that it sounds like there's someone crawling on my roof. Any ideas? Oh I got skunks too....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dog Welder said:
I think I got a whole nest of these mfers living in my roof...they're so heavy that it sounds like there's someone crawling on my roof. Any ideas? Oh I got skunks too....
Sounds like you are about to have one fine BBQ! Are us Monkeys invited?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
If you use gas or poison you cant eat them.jk... Put out allot of food and big traps. Have a gun? Then use it. Be carefull, one time my dad got hammered by some hippie PETA dudes cus he used his 30 ot 6 to take out a lone skunk...

SO we figured from then on to use the compound bow. :evil:

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
I've used an old AM radio tuned to an annoying talk radio station to get rid of a skunk, put the volume on 11 for a day and stuck it up in the rafters.
You never saw a skunk move outta the place so fast.

ridecruz88

Chimp
Oct 20, 2004
Fort Collins, CO
if you're accurate it wont go fast enough to blow through the possum AND your wall, if not get somethin like a pellet gun that shoots around 1000fps, that'd be just enough to kill one by one haha fun too :p

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
C.P. said:
I've used an old AM radio tuned to an annoying talk radio station to get rid of a skunk, put the volume on 11 for a day and stuck it up in the rafters.
You never saw a skunk move outta the place so fast.
HAHAHA! That reminds me of a Beavis and Butthead episode where the army recruiter used a video tape of the troops in Desert Storm using heavy metal music to scare the enemy!

Also, most radios only go to ten...yours goes to ELEVEN? :D