Quantcast

How to Make a Homosexual into a Heterosexual

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I would be so much simpler if we all just had a beer!

First, the epic ride, then, sit around, have a beer and talk about how much fun it was. That my friends is a little piece of heaven. :thumb:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
kinghami3 said:
*****snip*****
Two: only God has the right to pass judgment, and we have no clue what He thinks. And Three: The gay people that I have known in my life are also some of the most loving and caring people I have ever met. If Christian gays are going into therapy on their own convictions, I am fine with that, but if it is because they are being told that they will go to Hell if they don't, then there is a serious perversion of Christianity taking place.
Sadly, as there are militant gays forcing their agenda, there are the self-righteous Christians condemning EVERYONE! Which you so eloquently referred to as perverted Christianity, which in fact is the best description I have heard yet.

But I wonder, which of the perverted over zealous Christians secretly crave the wee wee in the mouth? :eek:

We have a president getting blow jobs in the Whitehouse; preachers bangin their secretaries, preachers saying if you don’t send him a trillion dollars Gods gonna call him home, and who the F*#$ are these Christian Broadcasting network b*tches who wear more make-up then Kiss, Slipnot and King Diamond combined saying praise the Lord, send us money? (The Holy Christian Church of the Mary Kay :rolleyes: ) They should be lumped with the extreme gay activists that go overboard the other route, saying homophobia is a fear of gays. Homophobia is a term made up by a gay shrink to chill out the unintellectual rednecks of the south.

If your gay, I’ll pray for you, but will accept you for who you are, and I will defend your right to the best of my abilities for you to have a choice.

I ask that you don’t lump me with the rightwing overboard self righteous Christians, because they seem to forget that God gave us a freewill, and the freedom to choose.

SK6 dismantling soap box an quietly sitting back in his chair to pop open a beer and take a xanex. We thank you for your support :help:

:D

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
sirknight6 said:
Sadly, as there are militant gays forcing their agenda, there are the self-righteous Christians condemning EVERYONE! Which you so eloquently referred to as perverted Christianity, which in fact is the best description I have heard yet.

But I wonder, which of the perverted over zealous Christians secretly crave the wee wee in the mouth? :eek:

We have a president getting blow jobs in the Whitehouse; preachers bangin their secretaries, preachers saying if you don’t send him a trillion dollars Gods gonna call him home, and who the F*#$ are these Christian Broadcasting network b*tches who wear more make-up then Kiss, Slipnot and King Diamond combined saying praise the Lord, send us money? (The Holy Christian Church of the Mary Kay :rolleyes: ) They should be lumped with the extreme gay activists that go overboard the other route, saying homophobia is a fear of gays. Homophobia is a term made up by a gay shrink to chill out the unintellectual rednecks of the south.

If your gay, I’ll pray for you, but will accept you for who you are, and I will defend your right to the best of my abilities for you to have a choice.

I ask that you don’t lump me with the rightwing overboard self righteous Christians, because they seem to forget that God gave us a freewill, and the freedom to choose.

SK6 dismantling soap box an quietly sitting back in his chair to pop open a beer and take a xanex. We thank you for your support :help:

Amen, here's the support. There are militants on both sides, and I don't want to be lumped with either. We are commanded to love all of God's creation, and that's what I believe I need to do. Often I fail, and often I completely forget about it, but militants on both sides seem completely opposed to the concept of loving thy neighbor.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
kinghami3 said:
Amen, here's the support. There are militants on both sides, and I don't want to be lumped with either. We are commanded to love all of God's creation, and that's what I believe I need to do. Often I fail, and often I completely forget about it, but militants on both sides seem completely opposed to the concept of loving thy neighbor.
especially since Changleen is a stinky butt poo poo head!! :p

LOL!!!! I'm just playin! :D

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Changleen said:
Over the last 8 years we have definatly seen a rise of the far relgious right in America, and hopefully even people like you can see how harmful that is to your society?
I wouldn't characterize it as a "rise" as much as an increase in volume - personally I don't see much of a wholesale influence they (the religious right) are having in our society. I don't see mass exodus of gays to "straightland", or alcoholics leaving bars in droves.

Which IMO is the problem, we've (they) have become too vocal with little real life, in the trenches, helping people like Jesus teaches.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
kinghami3 said:
From the Christian standpoint, if either says "I feel that I have been living a sinful life, and I want to go into therapy," I'm fine with that. But when Christians start telling them that they are going to Hell because they are gay, that's when I start having a serious problem.
So I guess those Christians who gossip, don’t feed the hungry, cheat on their taxes, driver faster than the posted speed limit, or have looked lustfully at a woman other than their wife are “ok”………….I love how sin is “graduated” there are “acceptable” sins then there are those “no no” sins……………yeah right :rolleyes:

kinghami3One: Christians are supposed to be loving said:
Which is interesting, Jesus never presented the Gospel in this kind of language, He never says “you don’t want to go ‘here’ do you?”

kinghami3 said:
Two: only God has the right to pass judgment, and we have no clue what He thinks.
Amen brotha……………

kinghami3 said:
And Three: The gay people that I have known in my life are also some of the most loving and caring people I have ever met.
Isn’t that interesting. I’ve seen lately many communities of people who are not Christians acting in a more Christianlike manner than Christian communities act. Now does that make homosexuality right, not according to the Bible. However, before the church shoots it’s mouth off on the subject, maybe they should address the log in their eye before they deal with the speck of sawdust in someone else’s.

Oh and while we are on the subject, no one is going to listen to the Christian community on the subject of marriage, when the divorce rate in the Christian community is the same or slightly higher than the non Christian community – we need to live by example before the world will take us seriously.

kinghami3 said:
If Christian gays are going into therapy on their own convictions, I am fine with that, but if it is because they are being told that they will go to Hell if they don't, then there is a serious perversion of Christianity taking place.
More and more lately modern Christianity (typically evangelical Protestantism), I’ve noticed is so hypocritical. I wonder how many of these folks who in your example would tell someone they need to stop being gay or they are going to Hell are overweight (gluttony anyone)? So like I said earlier, I guess one kind of sin is “acceptable” but one other kind isn’t……..whatever. Like JRogers said, the Christian right today misinterpret and misapply the Bible for the most part.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Christians are always criticized as hypocritical, liars cheats and so on and so on etc. etc. etc…….

Comments like that are like saying that all homosexuals are nothing but flaming faggots, dikes etc. etc. etc………

These debates would go much smoother if we all realize that we are all human beings. All human beings are imperfect. Anything a group of human beings are involved with, will be imperfect, and will always have a few who tend to be extremist.

Generalizations are very dangerous…..and sadly, we all can tend to do that….

Look at history; the civil war, WWII, the cold war, the current war, east coast v. west coast….etc. etc… the underlying theme is “difference”.

Our differences are what make us unique and individual. It is also these differences that cause pain and death because of generalizations

This comment was NOT directed toward anyone, it was a Generalization…. :p

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Andyman_1970 said:
More and more lately modern Christianity (typically evangelical Protestantism), I’ve noticed is so hypocritical. I wonder how many of these folks who in your example would tell someone they need to stop being gay or they are going to Hell are overweight (gluttony anyone)? So like I said earlier, I guess one kind of sin is “acceptable” but one other kind isn’t……..whatever. Like JRogers said, the Christian right today misinterpret and misapply the Bible for the most part.
I think the reason for that is pretty simple. If you're not gay, you're not going to be tempted to "sin" in that manner. So it's really easy to condemn, because you know that you aren't going to have any sort of drive to have sex with a man.

Now, being fat is different. Everyone knows that they are a couple of hundred of pints of Ben and Jerry's away from being Falwell size. That's why you don't hear too much about gluttony keeping people out of heaven. It's a lot harder to condemn something when you could end up doing it...

The other problem is that Jesus forgives everything...but we've done that one before :D

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
sirknight6 said:
Christians are always criticized as hypocritical, liars cheats and so on and so on etc. etc. etc…….
While there are alot of Christians who are not hypocrites, I know alot who are. Being a Christian, unfortunately I see it every Sunday, I see it on TV and the news. I'm not gay, so I can't comment on the gay community, but I am a Christian, I know the Bible and what Jesus teaches and lately in the past few months I'm seeing more and more hypocrisy concerning people who claim to follow Jesus with reference to things like homosexuals.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
sirknight6 said:
Seriously, liberal non-Christians and right winger Christians listen up. What we have here is ignorance and fear. Liberals fear God, Right wingers fear gays.

I will address the Christians first because I am one. Christ taught us to accept EVERYONE!! I you want to argue that point, then one should re-read Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. Christ surrounded himself with the culturally unacceptable. From the woman at the well, to the gentiles and tax collectors, Christ welcomed all.

Non-Christians – Just because one says they are a Christian does not mean they are right wingers. Christians aren’t perfect, just forgiven. The whole entire homosexual agenda has become militant by nature, to the point of public recruitment. I personally am tired of the homosexual agenda being forced down my throat!! (No pun intended)

NO ONE has the right to judge others…….Express you beliefs, preach the gospel, but if one is either offended by it or disagrees, don’t argue the point, just leave them be and/or pray for them..
I am a liberal AND a Christian, and you're right, Christ welcomed all, but sin is forgiven only if you turn from sin. Take a look at Sodom & Gomorrah.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Andyman_1970 said:

Well said.