Quantcast

How to make ice cream....hahaha!

J

JRB

Wouldn't that be ice poop??? He would need to turn around to make "ice cream", and that would be gross.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Wouldn't that be ice poop??? He would need to turn around to make "ice cream", and that would be gross.
I HAVE HAD WITH YOU YOU A HOLE!!!! I HAVE HELD BACK FOR LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!11!!! YOU THINK YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND YOU ARE NOT!!!! YOUR ATTEMPTS AT HUMOR BLOW...I HAVE BEEN SPEWED ON BY SNOWMEN AND I EVEN SAVED THE DRESS!!!! IT AIN'T EASY, YOU KNOW, BUT I LIVED THROUGH IT! I HOPE YOU GET BURIED IN SNOWMAN CHIT AND SUFFOCATE!!!! YOU SUCK AND I WISH YOU ILL WILL!!!!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
dh girlie said:
I HAVE HAD WITH YOU YOU A HOLE!!!! I HAVE HELD BACK FOR LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!11!!! YOU THINK YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND YOU ARE NOT!!!! YOUR ATTEMPTS AT HUMOR BLOW...I HAVE BEEN SPEWED ON BY SNOWMEN AND I EVEN SAVED THE DRESS!!!! IT AIN'T EASY, YOU KNOW, BUT I LIVED THROUGH IT! I HOPE YOU GET BURIED IN SNOWMAN CHIT AND SUFFOCATE!!!! YOU SUCK AND I WISH YOU ILL WILL!!!!!
Too funny. :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Nice job sista - watch out though - holmes will wish ill will on you too. :think:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
A Palestinian suspect was being grilled by Israeli police.

"Honest, I'm not a suicide bomber," he said. "I didn't say I wanted to blow myself up
so I could sleep with 72 virgins.

All I said was I'm dying to get laid!"

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
...I HAVE BEEN SPEWED ON BY SNOWMEN AND I EVEN SAVED THE DRESS!!!
:think:

There is a Lewinski joke in there somewhere...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
H8R said:
Sharp as a wet bag of hair baby.
Theres a long history behind my rant up there...there is this one guy here on rm and if you piss him off...even by mistake, he will flip the hell out (similiar to my mock rant up there) and wish you death and other ill wills, and the person I was mock ranting to, has recently been victim to ill will wishes by the flipper outter...:thumb:

J

JRB

llkoolkeg said:
How do the create a chocolate/vanilla twist cone?
Back door something or another. Yuck - I can't believe I even thought it. :dead:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Theres a long history behind my rant up there...there is this one guy here on rm and if you piss him off...even by mistake, he will flip the hell out (similiar to my mock rant up there) and wish you death and other ill wills, and the person I was mock ranting to, has recently been victim to ill will wishes by the flipper outter...:thumb:
And that's a good thing??? Why the :thumb:???

I hope we can all forget about how we made him mad. The jokes were funny to me, and I am about making me laugh. It's nice when others enjoy it too, but no sweat if they don't. Turns out I was bugging Chicodude too. I hope he doesn't put me on ignore and disappear like sissy shirley did. :monkey:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Oh.

Why does Echo do that?