Quantcast

How to make sequence pictures?

crairsoft

Chimp
Sep 21, 2004
Green Bay
Hello

Im just wondering how to make the sequence pictures that I love oh so much. Is it just a little cut and arrange in photo shop or am I missing somthing?

Thanks guys

Ill have to see if my 500 $ digital 5 maga pixel still camera can take pictures so close together. (Somthing with that name should be able to handle anything right? LOL) Other wise Ill have to used my digital video camera shots.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
its called burst mode it will be in your manual as fps (frames per second) My camera takes 5fps but is super nice, Its sometimes a pain having that many a second cuz you have to overlap the rider which is a pain.

crairsoft

Chimp
Sep 21, 2004
Green Bay
MY real problem is getting it into the computer so its all frame by frame//////// I mean I can shoot small movies but I cannot import it so its frame by frame

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
crairsoft said:
MY real problem is getting it into the computer so its all frame by frame//////// I mean I can shoot small movies but I cannot import it so its frame by frame
Move mode won't cut it. You need a burst mode or continuous shooting mode of some kind.

Check your user manual.

crairsoft

Chimp
Sep 21, 2004
Green Bay
its not in there

I did find a shooting rate changing thing...........but its still like one shot every second........which sucks balls

Do I need a different camera now? Crap Any suggestions? Cheap?

crairsoft

Chimp
Sep 21, 2004
Green Bay
ok guys after a little bit of searching I found a 3.1 mega pixel camera that has these specs on the burst mode

Multi-burst mode captures 16 320x240 (320 by 240 seems extremely small doesnt it?) frames at selectable 1/7.5, 1/15, 1/30 sec Intervals for motion analysis

So the 1/7.5 means 8 shots per second right? and the 1/30 would be 2 shots per second?

merrrjig what camera do you use and why do you complain about the 5fps? Cant you just revome the frame when putting it through photoshop?