Quantcast

how to order a Tonic Fab

kg3

Chimp
Dec 13, 2006
i am interesting in getting a fall guy but i wasn't sure how to get in touch with landon. i have sent him a couple emails but did not receive any response. im not sure if he has a new email address, i sent it to landon@tonicfab.com. if anyone could tell me what i need to do it would be greatly appreciated. thanks -kg

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Yea, the last production run sold out! Its worth the wait. I wanted one in early 06 and ended up waiting for the late 06 versions(integrated HS and mid BB).

kg3

Chimp
Dec 13, 2006
oh ok thanks for the help, does anyone know if he is taking deposits on the next batch of frames?

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Howdy.

I'm sorry that you've had to go to such great lengths to get ahold of me. Short story is that I've been pinned in my personal life, and beyond that my e-mail account seems to be a SPAM lightening rod. I seriously get around 20 of these a day, everyday.

The bad news is that we really don't have anything to sell at the moment. I really appreciate the interest this bike and company have generated. However it's been a complete surprise, and something we haven't really been in a good position it accomdate. The team has gotten soo much attention, which has been fun, but we really didn't have the infastructure to accomdate any real demand.

The good news is that I'm working on some changes that should result in more products and far better availablity of those products.

Sincerely,

Landon.