Quantcast

How to spot a super rich guy

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Or... how to spot my ex-girlfriend.

EDIT: One of my ex-girlfriend's emailed and was not happy about this comment. I'm not sure how any of y'all would know her since she doesn't post here, but just in case... this joke was not about her, but a different ex. And it was also exaggerated for comedic effect.

Nothing to see here, please go about your business.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
There was a better one of these with a super ugly and old arab looking dude and a hot 20ish looking chick on their wedding day.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
LOL!! Yesterday on the street right by where I work, I saw this guy that must've been in his 70's...meandering along with a chick that was probably about 23....with a rack the size of Wisconsin hangin' out....my buddy and I exchanged looks of utter amazement!!

Bought and paid for!!! :blah: :nuts:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
LordOpie said:
Or... how to spot my ex-girlfriend.
One of my ex-girlfriend's emailed and was not happy about this comment. I'm not sure how any of y'all would know her since she doesn't post here, but just in case... this joke was not about her, but a different ex. And it was also exaggerated for comedic effect.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LordOpie said:
One of my ex-girlfriend's emailed and was not happy about this comment. I'm not sure how any of y'all would know her since she doesn't post here, but just in case... this joke was not about her, but a different ex. And it was also exaggerated for comedic effect.

Is she e-stalking you?
How much trouble can we get you in?
Was this the ex you posted secret photos of her taking a dump?

J

JRB

Westy said:
Is she e-stalking you?
How much trouble can we get you in?
Was this the ex you posted secret photos of her taking a dump?
Was it Pressley???

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
LordOpie said:

If she's an ex did you properly tell her to f**k the hell off? ;)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
^ lol ... i didn't cuz she's a decent person and we were riding together afetr we broke up and then he told her she couldn't ride with me any more. I was hoping that she and I could be friends, so no, didn't tell her to f'off.

hahaha, my ex's b/f called three times and left threatening voice mails. He's such a drama-queen.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Tenchiro said:
Damn, LordOpie has got an e-stalker or something...
I thought you were already stalking me?

I don't mind, it's my ex-g/f and she still has feelings* for me which is why she was reading my posts here. But I made a bad joke and now her tiny b/f wants to inflict pain on me.

* well, she did, now she hates me.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
LordOpie said:
I thought you were already stalking me?

I don't mind, it's my ex-g/f and she still has feelings* for me which is why she was reading my posts here. But I made a bad joke and now her tiny b/f wants to inflict pain on me.

* well, she did, now she hates me.
Just hold him by the forhead while he takes wild swings at you. :devil:

BTW, I am no e-stalker, I do all my stalking the old fashioned way. See you tonight. :evil:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I Are Baboon said:
OK, who's the lame-o who e-mailed Opie's ex?
She came here on her own to read my posts. We both post together on another forum, but I stopped posting there out of respect for her -- so she can post all the cool things the two of them do without worrying about me reading 'em.

I'm not upset that she is reading my stuff here, but a silly joke was blown way out of proportion. Put it this way, I've never had someone honestly and truly want me hurt (like drive-by hurt), so I filed a report with the police since if something happens, there's a record of it.

Let me ask y'all, should I forward her the threatening voice mail from him to me?

I want to move on with my life and past this stupidity, but I still consider her a friend and wonder which is best for her... hear it or not.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
part of me wants to say just walk away

but the other part says that she needs to know what sort of 'toolage' she is dealing with

if you two are cool enough that you can actually do stuff AFTER a relationship and he can't deal with it then his mental maturity must be even smaller than his dick and she needs to know...

Turd Ferguson

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Burbank
ridetoofast said:
part of me wants to say just walk away

but the other part says that she needs to know what sort of 'toolage' she is dealing with

if you two are cool enough that you can actually do stuff AFTER a relationship and he can't deal with it then his mental maturity must be even smaller than his dick and she needs to know...

Dude, you are a threat to him and his small dic..um..I mean maturity. He is wise to try to thwart your relationship with her. You are the cause of his huge insecurities.....Not.

Kick his carnie ass, and if you need backup....

"News crew assssemmmble!!!"

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm not *that* fat :blah:

Besides, women don't hang with me for the money I don't have, they stick around for the orgasms.

WARNING:ALERT: attempted humor in progress, shut down all reasonable thought process and go straight to over-reaction.

not joking about the orgasms tho... I am that good.