Quantcast

How true is this

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
That reminds me of the scene in Freddy Got Fingered where the Dad meets the girl in the wheelchair. I forget what the quote is, but she says something to the effect of, "My legs do not work, that is why I am in this wheelchair." To which the dad says, "I can see that, either that or you are just lazy." Anyone help me out with the real lines?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
they need one that says "fat does not equal handicap"

fat people gettin disability and handicap parking places. its rediculous.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
robdamanii said:
Bluebug, her cousin and I all visited the FDR house....I wanted to paint little cigarettes and blankets on the hadicapped signs that have the guy in the wheelchair...
We totally need to go back there and FDR all the signs in Hyde Park

haha, I almost posted that story...glad you did

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
konabumm said:
Either is being fat. I've seen more people get out of cars, and their only problem appears to be the fact that they're waaaaay over weight.

Wouldn't you think it would be better if they actually had to walk?

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
One of my overweight (by a lot mind you) uses the handicap space here at work (he's not handicap) - his reasoning is, we have not handicap people who work here, and the space is unused.....................whatever!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
Andyman_1970 said:
One of my overweight (by a lot mind you) uses the handicap space here at work (he's not handicap) - his reasoning is, we have not handicap people who work here, and the space is unused.....................whatever!!!!!!!!!!!
He reason is BS.
Call the fuzz get him a ticket.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Andy_B said:
He reason is BS.
Call the fuzz get him a ticket.
The "fuzz" is our company security (we're located on an airport so we have to have security) - they don't seem to care either............I agree with you assesment of his reason. I've had more than one debate on this subject with him, but as far as he is concerned if he's not hurting anyone it's not wrong...........yeah right............. :rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I used to work as an aid to a quadriplegic when I was younger. When we found people parked in handicapped spots without a placard we would park to block them in and then call the cops. That's a big ticket too.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
thats awesome.. i want a shirt like that for work.. i am surrounded by overweight, lazy people that literally dont want to do a thing