Quantcast

How was Beacon? Post pics here.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Tootrikky said:
Damm Right Shoulder too.

Guess you will be doing "The Stranger" for a while.

That sucks get well soon. What's the prognosis on recovery?
He said he was gonna make you sit on your hand......... youll be his new "stranger"

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
And thanks again to Matt (dont know if hes an rm member) for the front brake rental... made my weekend a much smaller pain in the ass than it could have been. The dh community continues to keep it real

Edit: and to keep the karmic cycle flowing... I always bring my old dj1 and 24" rear wheel with me if anyone runs into problems with those components

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
bibs said:
well its a full broken bone, and maybe surgery..:( not really sure..haver to see another doc tomorrow. this sucks! and hurts like hell too!
Man, sorry to hear that. Let me know if you need any help w/ things.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
bibs said:
well its a full broken bone, and maybe surgery..:( not really sure..haver to see another doc tomorrow. this sucks! and hurts like hell too!
collarbone? Cory I'm so sorry man...bummer! :(

Best of luck bro...keep us posted!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
bibs said:
nope not collar bone its my actuall shoulder, just reading my discharge papers..8-12 weeks im gonna start crying now :(
Well, if it's not the collar bone I'm going to guess you fractured the head of your humorous?? I've broken both shoulders (not the collar bone both times) so if you have any questions about any of the doctor talk you get, your more than welcome to run it by me for interpretation. Hope your feeling better and that the doctors gave you some good meds. Shoulders suck, there's no real comfortable position when one's busted.

Nov 21, 2003
Bibbs - sorry to hear the bad news.
So many injuries this weekend, it really sucked.
Hope Kim and Brooke and feeling better - and Miguel and anyone else out there that got banged up!
Turns out I fractured my hand - looks and feels a little like Kingpin today.
Hopefully I'll be ready for PA - but we'll see what the doc says Thurs. The doctor says that people "my age" have to be really careful with even the smallest fractures and they may put a cast on it!
Jeezum - did I turn 60 already?

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
dirtjumpP.1 said:
was anyone here in the dj contest.the train of death backflips were killer
The backflips were pretty cool, but I think that Eric on his KTM doing an MJ, complete with the high-pitch Oooo-hoooo and crotch grab, was way cooler.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
speedybeaver1 said:
Bibbs - sorry to hear the bad news.
So many injuries this weekend, it really sucked.
Hope Kim and Brooke and feeling better - and Miguel and anyone else out there that got banged up!
Turns out I fractured my hand - looks and feels a little like Kingpin today.
Hopefully I'll be ready for PA - but we'll see what the doc says Thurs. The doctor says that people "my age" have to be really careful with even the smallest fractures and they may put a cast on it!
Mama Beav- You are one of the tuffest girls I know!!! I can't believe you were able to hang on with your hand like that. Sorry to hear it is fractured :mumble: It reminds me of when you got up after that crash at Whistler, I thought you were broken for sure...You never stop amazing me!!! :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Phatswalla said:
Wow that picture turned out great. How are the others?
Very good. You got some winners on that jump. Im woring on getting them posted somewhere that i can just batch upload. I took too much time yesterday just renaming them.....

Feb 23, 2005
Spokanada
What a wild weekend. Hope everyone heals quickly.

Hey, anyone got any pics of a guy with a blue fox jersey, red answer shorts, and the number 230 riding a Demo9? Looked through the galleries that have been posted and no luck. Oh, I was beginner 19-29 by the way.

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
bibs said:
i ave a azonic rear hub that will work , for cheap..super cheap

thanks mama beav! hope you get better soon too!

How many holes that baby have in it?

Lets see....
13 percocet
1/2 bottle of liquid vicoden (great for mixing drinks)
and 3 beaver pelts?

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Sounds like I missed a good weekend at the races (stupid work :mumble: ). To those who got banged up get well soon. Cory you should have been in the tutu again I think it would have altered your week end :D get well.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
speedybeaver1 said:
.........The doctor says that people "my age" have to be really careful with even the smallest fractures and they may put a cast on it!
I hate that when doctors say stuff like that :think: guess I will worry about that when I grow up :rolleyes: ok maybe not :eviltongu . If the doc doesn't cast it get a dyna ball to rehab it. If you don't know what that is PM me or get my cell number from Scott.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
evilbob said:
I hate that when doctors say stuff like that :think: guess I will worry about that when I grow up :rolleyes: ok maybe not :eviltongu . If the doc doesn't cast it get a dyna ball to rehab it. If you don't know what that is PM me or get my cell number from Scott.
Tell the doctor to shove it I saw the 65 year old dude go off a 3 footer endo the crap out of it land all on his neck get up and finish the waterfalls. You ever notice most doctors are fat and in poor health. They can keep there advise to them selves since they do such a good job on there own personal well being. Perscribing pills and buying fancy cars, that is all they are good for.