Quantcast

How was Port Angeles?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Talkingmonkey said:
SHUT UP DUDE!! You weren't there.
Besides, Jason is the one that got the fire going. He was driving one of the shuttle trucks at first, but the people in charge of the flaming obstacles on the course couldn't get the hoop lit, so they called in an expert. He showed up with a mouthful of gasoline (he couldn't find any wother way of carrying the fuel) and using a zippo, sprayed fire all over the hoop.
As an interesting side note, after I had knocked the flaming hoop down that everyone had worked so hard to get burning, they came over and started kicking me as I lay burning. Later they told the firemen on the scene that they were just trying to put the flames out, but I know I heard them screaming "You knocked down the fire hoop, stupid!!!", just before my ears burned off.

Hmmmm.....get any of it on video? That sounds like it would be good for a Meat Hook video....

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
s dub said:
hey, picture takers! :)

did any of you get any pics of me (red sc bullit black 661 helmet fox moto shorts?)
That description sounds like 25% of the people there....nope, I didn't get ya. Maybe in April.