Quantcast

How will Lance do in the Tour Down Under?

How will Lance do in the Tour Down Under

• Top 5 in a time trial

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Top 5 in a stage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top 5 overall

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Lance does nothing spectacular

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Lance?

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
He'll do well in a time trial, maybe even win one. I'm looking forward to the Giro....should be a great race. Anyone know where I can watch the stages online?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
But then he would use his newly formed Dingo Attack Support Organization to stroke his own ego.
I think its more likely that he'd go off road to avoid said dingo, run over 16 skeletons of babies that the dingo had just devoured, get a puncture from a rib bone, crash near a kangaroo who'll get spooked and kick him into a snake pit full of Aussie snakes that will all bite him. However, not to be undone by creatures without legs lance will jump out of the pit, take the antivenom and go on win the stage. Ten months later after lance has won the Tour and the Giro it will come back that he tested positive for performance enhancing antivenom during the Tour of Australia. He'll be stripped of all his 09 titles... sue the dingo and fly away in his yellow FRS powered space ship.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think its more likely that he'd go off road to avoid said dingo, run over 16 skeletons of babies that the dingo had just devoured, get a puncture from a rib bone, crash near a kangaroo who'll get spooked and kick him into a snake pit full of Aussie snakes that will all bite him. However, not to be undone by creatures without legs lance will jump out of the pit, take the antivenom and go on win the stage. Ten months later after lance has won the Tour and the Giro it will come back that he tested positive for performance enhancing antivenom during the Tour of Australia. He'll be stripped of all his 09 titles... sue the dingo and fly away in his yellow FRS powered space ship.
You're right. That is much more likely!