Quantcast

How would you slay a dragon using a unicorn?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
You are naked and have one unicorn. How would you slay a dragon?

(RM Friday sucks and I'm bored at work, so entertain me)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The dragon would cower in fear before my Greek God-like physique, so the question really is, what do you do with the unicorn afterwards?

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I would ride the unicorn and charge the dragon, at the last possible moment I would yank the unicorn's mane making him jump upwards the dragon's throat, causing the unicorn's horn to pierce and rupture the dragon's esaphogas leaving the dragon unable to breath or spit fire the dragon would be dead in minutes..

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I would ride the unicorn and charge the dragon, at the last possible moment I would yank the unicorn's mane making him jump upwards the dragon's throat, causing the unicorn's horn to pierce and rupture the dragon's esaphogas living the dragonunable to breath or spit fire the dragon would be dead in minutes..
Dude - I am high as hell on codeine right now and still can't make heads or tails out of this.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup....

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Is this code for masturbating?? Cause if you are, everytime you do, God kills a retarded unicorn....

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I have a few possible tactics.

One would be to position myself so that the dragon is between me and the unicorn, and then call out "here, horsey horsey horse." I'm hoping the unicorn will think that's the dragon, get pissed off, and kill it without me having to do anything else.

If the dragon is male, I would consider getting the unicorn to deliver a kick to the groin. I'm assuming that, since horses kick pretty damn hard, and unicorns are basically magic horses, a unicorn kick could lay out Chuck Norris. Once the aforementioned kick has been delivered, the dragon would pretty much be at my mercy.

If I were n8, I'd try to get the dragon and unicorn to hold hands with me, and sing Kumbaya. Being n8 would get me killed for sure.

I could find loco, tell him to take off his shirt in 30 seconds, and run like hell. The dragon would be blinded by the pastey whiteness, and then I could come back once loco has left/ put a shirt on and kill the dragon.

That's all I've got for now.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'd get a sewer pipe, shove it up the dragons butt and send my unicorn named, "Lemewinks" to perforate its colon.