Quantcast

How you know you've ridden at the Tapeworm....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:
When you pull out an old dried out chunk of sticker bush out of your hair an hour after you get home.
:D Funny about the sticker bush!
I thought the trail conditions made it pretty darn fun. I like it when it's a little greasy out...makes the corners more intersting! Thanks for riding with me!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MUTOLI said:
:D Funny about the sticker bush!
I thought the trail conditions made it pretty darn fun. I like it when it's a little greasy out...makes the corners more intersting! Thanks for riding with me!
The pleasure was all mine, anytime i can go over the handlebars from hoppin a curb in the parking lot, it makes everything all worth while. :thumb: :dancing:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:
The pleasure was all mine, anytime i can go over the handlebars from hoppin a curb in the parking lot, it makes everything all worth while. :thumb: :dancing:
Come on now...that was a sweet landing though!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
cove rider said:
i dont follow?
Don't people know how to Google anymore. :think: ;)

Tapeworm (trails. Mr. DNA, Tapeworm, Crop Circles, Parasite, Philly Hits)
http://www.rideyourbike.com/tapewormpics.html

Philly Hits is where Stay on Target used to be, it's S.E. of Tapeworm.
http://www.mtbzone.com/trails/secret.html

Ask someone for directions on the trail if my directions only confuse you. There's always someone riding there...

From Philip Arnold parking lot ride up the road
Second trail head to your right ride in, it's a short little trail that brings you to the other side of some concrete dividers. Ride down double track, ignore trail to your left and right. Down a little hill you'll see a fun little logride to your left. To the left there'll be a small open dirt field straight thru it there is a wide trail, ignore all the trails and follow it straight down then quickly up another small hill. At the T go to your right and find a trailhead to your left, you are there.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
BaggyShorts said:
Anyone ever timed themselves on tapeworm?
I've timed myself doing both DNA's, Tape, then parasite..it was like 45 or 50 minutes. Ahhh. So fun there!

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Love that trail: the last couple of times I've hit it this winter I rolled the STP 2 and it's nearly the ultimate tool for the job! Tight turning radius, no rear sus. to bog the climbs down...what's up with the pink and blue pile o' crap in the middle of the Worm proper???