Quantcast

Howdy, y'all...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Hey stranger! How are things with you? I am recovering from the 24 hours of Allamuchy this weekend and trying to chase Syd (my 18mo. old daughter) around the house at the same time.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Hey stranger! How are things with you? I am recovering from the 24 hours of Allamuchy this weekend and trying to chase Syd (my 18mo. old daughter) around the house at the same time.
Hey, how is the baby doing? How did you do in the 24 hr. thingy?

Things are just ok at the moment as long as I do not move...It's been quite a summer...I faceplanted Saturday trying to do a trick wakeboarding and actually broke a rib...this is the SECOND time I've cased on the trick and injured ribs. This time I actually cracked one. Sucks, but they did give me some vicodin to take the edge off...my grandma passed away on her 94th birthday about a month ago...ummm...I got a kitten! I figured that it was time...her name is Pepper and she is CRAZY! This picture is kinda blurry but you can see how CUTE she is!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Awesome powerpoint mullet presentations.....

Thought about you Saturday night watching GSP kick the sh!t out of Josh Koschek.

Nice going on the wakeboarding... maybe you should take up something more beign like maybe mountain biking?
I know, I was bummed I missed the fight...Stoked to hear the outcomes!

Well, when you've only been wakeboarding two seasons, you should not be trying advance level tricks at 20mph...I honestly thing I cinched the straps on my vest way too tight...I dunno...sucks, but at least I can get high on vicodin for the next 9 nights...what do you think of Pepper!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
hey there!!!

Very cute kitty! She has that look going on of "you will give me food...lots of food....obey me human" :)

Sorry to hear about the ribs....mine are quite as bad but I have some bruised ones from an xc crash and now a pulled leg muscle from an ATV crash...fun fun! I'm on perscription strength ibuprofen and darvocet :banana: :banana:

So let's see....Jason and I moved to Atlanta and are now racing ATVs. Oh yea...and it's flippin' hot here!

We also have a 4th dog...a very cute basset hound named Douglas "Holeshot" Strother

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
hey there!!!

Very cute kitty! She has that look going on of "you will give me food...lots of food....obey me human" :)

Sorry to hear about the ribs....mine are quite as bad but I have some bruised ones from an xc crash and now a pulled leg muscle from an ATV crash...fun fun! I'm on perscription strength ibuprofen and darvocet :banana: :banana:

So let's see....Jason and I moved to Atlanta and are now racing ATVs. Oh yea...and it's flippin' hot here!

We also have a 4th dog...a very cute basset hound named Douglas "Holeshot" Strother
Damn! I wish they'd've hooked me up with Darvocet! The cheap bastard only gave me 10 vicodin! Even the pharmacist was like wow, he only gave you ten...I also have the naproxen...hurts like hell to breathe...shower....sleep...reach for Pepper! everyTING!!!! Sucks cuz it's the second rib injury this season. Pissing me off, but maybe I should stop trying to do tricks beyond my level.

What a handsome boy! I remember you had the two whippets...where did the third dog come into play? Why'd y'all move to the dirty dirty souf???

yes, pepper is very cute...she can be a wild maniac and then she will come up to you and be the sweetest love bug...she has definitely lifted the dark cloud that has been hanging over my head this year!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Sounds cute...

Oh yeah, narlus, h8r, bv and transcend are bringing about the downfall of this site by their neverending talk of cameras and other photo related crap. Next thing you know they are going to want to have some sort of picture of the week....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Hey, how is the baby doing? How did you do in the 24 hr. thingy?

Things are just ok at the moment as long as I do not move...It's been quite a summer...I faceplanted Saturday trying to do a trick wakeboarding and actually broke a rib...this is the SECOND time I've cased on the trick and injured ribs. This time I actually cracked one. Sucks, but they did give me some vicodin to take the edge off...my grandma passed away on her 94th birthday about a month ago...ummm...I got a kitten! I figured that it was time...her name is Pepper and she is CRAZY! This picture is kinda blurry but you can see how CUTE she is!

Cute kitty!!! Mine is still sleeping, eating and otherwise being cute in his older age (I can't believe my kitty's 12).

I got 4th (out of 11) and was happy with that as the race was brutal. I did leave with a couple of bruises and scratches, but they don't sound like anything compared to your broken rib!!! Heal up!!!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Cute kitty!!! Mine is still sleeping, eating and otherwise being cute in his older age (I can't believe my kitty's 12).

I got 4th (out of 11) and was happy with that as the race was brutal. I did leave with a couple of bruises and scratches, but they don't sound like anything compared to your broken rib!!! Heal up!!!
Thanks! My last kitty lived to almost 19!

Congrats on the race! That's awesome!

Broken rib is not fun...the kitty jumped up on the bed last night and startled me and I jumped and it felt like someone stabbed me...sucks...I fear the sneeze the most!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Thanks! My last kitty lived to almost 19!

Congrats on the race! That's awesome!

Broken rib is not fun...the kitty jumped up on the bed last night and startled me and I jumped and it felt like someone stabbed me...sucks...I fear the sneeze the most!
Thanks! We just had my kitty's check-up at the vet and his bloodwork came back with numbers of a cat half his age so he should be with us for a while longer :)

I hadn't even thought about sneezing...stay away from the pepper, and stinky cologne/perfumes (they always make me sneeze).

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Thanks! We just had my kitty's check-up at the vet and his bloodwork came back with numbers of a cat half his age so he should be with us for a while longer :)

I hadn't even thought about sneezing...stay away from the pepper, and stinky cologne/perfumes (they always make me sneeze).
The rest of my upper body is starting to hurt from overcompensating...last time I took a fall doing this trick I tore a pectoral muscle and bruised the same area of the ribs...horrific...but you will be happy to know that I did nail the trick between face plants!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Sounds cute...

Oh yeah, narlus, h8r, bv and transcend are bringing about the downfall of this site by their neverending talk of cameras and other photo related crap. Next thing you know they are going to want to have some sort of picture of the week....
it's ironic that we've not posted any photos in this thread.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Hey hooker. Cool on the cat. :thumb: I wish I were dickin' off on the Intarweb instead of working today.
She's cute, huh! She's so cool...she gives kisses every morning...so now when I wake up at 5:30, instead of thinking F*CK I HATE getting up this early to go get bitched at by the bitches of this city, I think, awwww...she's so cute...THEN I think F*CK I HATE getting up this early to go get bitched at by the bitches of this city! :D

How's the family?

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
She's cute, huh! She's so cool...she gives kisses every morning...so now when I wake up at 5:30, instead of thinking F*CK I HATE getting up this early to go get bitched at by the bitches of this city, I think, awwww...she's so cute...THEN I think F*CK I HATE getting up this early to go get bitched at by the bitches of this city! :D

How's the family?
Everyone's well. The dog is stupid and barks too much, but Caroline is supa awesome.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Labor day in the Delta = bad Idea. My mom got hit on her jetski last year on Labor day.

Hell of drunks driving out there. It was scary, I was on an 1100 110 hp Kawasaki ZXR & almost got hit several time by other jetski's.