Quantcast

How's Bibs doin?

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
I talked to Cory yesterday after the knife, He was high as a kite :D Surgery took 5 hours. I left a message on his phone today but he hasn't called back. The doc gave him some max pain pills.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
They gave me morphine for awhile, then they gave me the drip where i could press the button and self medicate. i hardly used up any of that, since i really don't like being high anymore,(especially morphine high) and i remember that it gave my grandma terrible phantom itches when you come down off of it. i'm glad i didn't juice up too much i only got itches a little bit, my grandma hit that damn button like she was a member of the Rolling Stones and she had itches for weeks!

Knobularlife

Monkey
Mar 26, 2002
Lakeweird,WA
Certified Drunk said:
I talked to Cory yesterday after the knife, He was high as a kite :D Surgery took 5 hours. I left a message on his phone today but he hasn't called back. The doc gave him some max pain pills.
5 hours.....HOLY SHIZNIT :(

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
damn 5 hrs! that wasn't what he told me the plan was, that blows. That morphine drip is nice when the damn doctors wrap ya up to where the throbbing and swelling are bangin against the brace or wrap... my ankle didn't really hurt after I broke it, size of a damn softball and im just chillin, but those lovely doctors wrapped that sucker up so friggin tight that when it kept swelling it hurt like a MOFO! I was glad I had the drip, just wish I could have hit it a few more times (damn time delay!)

I am sure Cory is loving the every 15 min checkup, nurses walk in, flash the lights on, move ya around a bit, make ya blow into that damn thing, and the best part, takin a damn leak! ah man hospital stays SUCK!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Crap, didn't know he was in for surgery, I want him to me with my car stereo, no wonder he hasn't answered my PM... get better soon, surgery sucks.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
I tore my acl in half and had emergency surgery on it a few years back. When I woke up I had an iv (fanny pack style) that went directly into my knee that was filled with pain killer that was suppost to help for the first few days. Well, I got home and was in tears for three days straight along with throwing up from the pain. Turns out that when the doctor went to take it out there was a kink in the line from who ever put the bandage on...I didn't get a drop!!! :mad: :mad: THAT SUCKED!

***Hope you have a quick and somewhat painless recovery Cory!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well, at least the surgery is over now and you can begin rebuilding soon. Pain pills suck really bad. I didnt take them before or after my surgery on my arm. well hope ya start healing up soon and i look forward to hearing some positive news from ya soon.