Quantcast

Hows South Seatac?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the pics of the place looks awesome. there is an sst website now. unfortunately i live in NC and have never been there but it looks pretty fun.

Sep 8, 2004
Conditions are pretty good out there. Nice and tacky. Haven't been to softies since last year, but there has been a lot of people over there, so I imagine its still in pretty good condition.

-James.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
No MAJOR changes over the last couple of months. For sure do a walk-thru before you rip the flowpark area. I still do a recon run down when I get there just so I don't come across any "surprises".

Thanks for the update, James!
It sounds like it's doing alot better now than it was this past Sunday. That place was underwater, but we still got some fun rips in anyhow. The shoes I wore that day are STILL wet.

Sep 8, 2004
Right now conditions are perfect. No slop at all. Best get more riding in before the rain comes back, its supposed to hit this weekend.

On the upside, I hit the stepdown for the first time today. Fun stuff.

-james.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
yeah i dont freakin' get it?!

ahhh well :) atleast my house isnt posted on the interweb for stalkers to seek out :D

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Corporatefailure said:
akkkk! dont be lookin at my house!
and at seans ass....
OR BE GETTING ANY FUNNY IDEAS.. :eek:
is that your star in the window next to the front door? Its really a cute touch. :devil: