Quantcast

~~~Hsppy Humpday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Did some boarding last night, man it's f'ing icy on the east coast!!
I was trying to turn last night and my board slid out and I busted my knee on the ice. Needless to say we finished our night out in the bar so it wasn't a total loss.

Hope ya all have a great day!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We lost our playoff hockey game in double overtime last night and are eliminated. God dammit. I just want to put that miserable season behind me. How the hell do I go from having my best season ever to having one of my worst the very next season? Meh.

I didn't sleep for crap last night. Woke up at 12:30 with stomach pain and couldn't fall back asleep. I need

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Last final test today. Then I just have to write a 3 page paper and the 5 page book review and I am done for the term. Hello spring break and one week of relaxation and riding.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good morning Monkeys

I went to staple last night and got one of these
Computer Armoire

Little did I realize how long it would take to put together with all those dame shelves and stuff. Not a good project to start 9pm. But its togethr.. today i will put the comp. in it..

also scored a deal on a nano $100, brand new sealed in the box.. No clue where it actually comes from, i dont ask questions :rolleyes:

Have a great day!!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
yo beyotches.

still down here in DC; the meeting w/ the FDA is this afternoon, but it should be a non-contentious one. went to a nice italian place last night and got a decent striped bass filet. just got done w/ the exercise bike and treadmill; this hotel fitness room kinda sucks but it was far too cold to run outside.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
narlus said:
yo beyotches.

still down here in DC; the meeting w/ the FDA is this afternoon, but it should be a non-contentious one. went to a nice italian place last night and got a decent striped bass filet. just got done w/ the exercise bike and treadmill; this hotel fitness room kinda sucks but it was far too cold to run outside.
what are you doing with the FDA? My sister works there

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Morning ALL,

pretty lame night last night... I made 2 trips to Home Depot before getting all the right fittings and stuff to connect the new stove in my rental appt. :drool:

but I had a few beers and worked on a new recipe for a new batch of Amber Ale I am going to brew so the evening wasn't a total loss!!!:cool:

lotsa work to do today...

J

JRB

Good morning. Finally got the notebook to work. Went to Planet Hollywood last night and it was decent food. I would have never gone without business, but it was a cool place. Likely overhyped, but fairly cool. Lots of BAD music though. Off to set up the show booth.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
yo beyotches.

Go To Brickskellars (sp?). Food sucks, beer is a plenty.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Yo.

Another covert GMT post for me. The high-ranking suits are on the warpath this a.m. By 7:30 we already had a group ass-chewing by the man and tensions are high around the shop as a result. Damn the man, damn him!!

As BV had mentioned, the weather is kickin' right now. Even though my knee is killing me, I've been out riding for the last couple of days and lovin' it. I'm paying the price afterward, but as long as they keep making Advil, I reckon I'll be OK.

Y'all have a good one......I think I hear the man stalking outside my office.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Greyhound said:
Yo.

Another covert GMT post for me. The high-ranking suits are on the warpath this a.m. By 7:30 we already had a group ass-chewing by the man and tensions are high around the shop as a result. Damn the man, damn him!!

As BV had mentioned, the weather is kickin' right now. Even though my knee is killing me, I've been out riding for the last couple of days and lovin' it. I'm paying the price afterward, but as long as they keep making Advil, I reckon I'll be OK.

Y'all have a good one......I think I hear the man stalking outside my office.
I'm with you!!! DAMN THE MAN!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hooples3 said:
what are you doing with the FDA? My sister works there
reviewing a facility retrofit for a new product w/ them. this is a followup from the Sept 05 meeting, although this time i don't have to be the main presenter.

westy, i've got no free time to check anything out. back home tonight after the meeting.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
narlus said:
reviewing a facility retrofit for a new product w/ them. this is a followup from the Sept 05 meeting, although this time i don't have to be the main presenter.

westy, i've got no free time to check anything out. back home tonight after the meeting.
anything to do with hips or joints???

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I guess I'll have to repeat myself..(2:31 AM)
"So I just got back from driving over Teton Pass, after a great Reverend Horton Heat show. Now I have a solid home cocktail in hand, and it is 2:31 AM.
And i am planning on a backcountry run 'sometime' tomorrow...But I will not give any time commitment, just to piss off Loco.
Life is good.
I hope the snow is better...."
good afternoon, I'm just getting coffee!