Quantcast

Hubs

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
a guys just wanting to know what you guys think are the best hubs for around 200-250 bucks US

DH SB RIDER

Monkey
Aug 31, 2005
Santa Barbara
id say that if u were super cool this kid zack shoudl buy cris kings....like his really really rich frined oliver.......(oliver has a huge penis) said by some girl i met in sb called FLO?

DH SB RIDER

Monkey
Aug 31, 2005
Santa Barbara
i have a xxl head.......hahaha at least my mom didetn take me to a dietition! i dont sleep with my mom.......u still kiss ur mom on the lips when ever u see her u freak

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Stealth hubs are hard to get. I haven't seen an online place sell those in a while but they are solid hubs. Especially since they're made in SB j/k. Really though they are great hubs, instant engagment, great craftsmanship etc...

But for $200-250 the Hope Bulb line can't really be beat. Hayes Elite (DT Hugi) hubs also are a great find around that price. Hadley/King/DT Swiss FR are going to cost $200+ just for the rear hub, fronts run around $120 or so. So you are way up on the hub meter if you get expensive ones. Rear hubs are where you want your great hub, front hubs can be whatever. As long as the hub shell is good and bearings spin smooth you're gold.

Just get what fits your budget. I've seen a bunch but I am happy with my Hope, Marzocchi 20mm front hub, DT hugi hubs, and XT rears that I've had. If I had the time, money, and well money I'd have Hadley's/Kings/or DT Swiss FR.