Quantcast

Huckabee advocates a theocracy:

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
But I believe it’s a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living God.
This speaks for itself.

If you vote for this guy, you have to be a fukin freak.

J-Dubs

Monkey
Jul 10, 2006
Salem, MA
Are you really surprised?
How could you not see that comming from a mile away when you're talking about a fundamentalist christian?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Coming from the resident atheist Christian apologist, I'm pretty sure the Founders would consider the Constitution "faith-based," and Huckabee's not calling for rule by the clergy.

That said, I'm sure as hell not voting for him. The idiocy he's spewed about evolution is enough for me...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Coming from the resident atheist Christian apologist, I'm pretty sure the Founders would consider the Constitution "faith-based," and Huckabee's not calling for rule by the clergy.

That said, I'm sure as hell not voting for him. The idiocy he's spewed about evolution is enough for me...
Ignores the fact that Huckabee IS clergy.

Besides, I guarantee you that Thomas Jefferson would be voting for Obama, if for no other reason than he though Michelle was hot.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Actually, I think TJ might actually be going for Ron Paul int the election, but slipping out to "consult" with Michelle on the side.

Huckabee being clergy? C'mon. He might be, but he's not calling to put a church structure in place of the current government.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

last night i drew the blinds & watched eugenie scott's "Intelligent Design and Creationism/Evolution Controversy" lecture, and must say it was very balanced, well-presented, and for the most part not very hostile.

i really think huckabee outta check it out between fundie-raising sermons.